But it's amazing with the garlic sauce!

>But it's amazing with the garlic sauce!

the garlic sauce is just ok, really. the pizza is usually so bad it's not even worth the sauce

I live in the middle of nowhere, and Papa John's is the only pizza chain that delivers to my house and even I can't buy that bullshit.

>10 Papa Coins have been deposited in your account

Papa Johns used to be good but they randomly started making their pizzas thinner. Their pizza is shit now.

INGREDIENTS: SOYBEAN OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF GARLIC

Man I specifically got my first PJ's because I heard about their garlic sauce and it was putrid. Only amerifats could think a cup of oil is good dipping sauce for pizza

>Only amerifats could think a cup of oil is good dipping sauce for pizza

Most of us don't consider PJ's to even be pizza; it's just another shitty fast food which most people avoid, or eat once a year when their drunk aunt decides to visit and treat the family to "dinner" or whatever.

I love these things but without the zesty sauce they're pretty much inedible.

This.
t. American

point?

Erock, comment?

The only thing mildly acceptable from Papa John's is a thin crust pizza. It doesn't even come with the butter sauce, just a spice packet. Even then I'd rather eat anywhere else. If it's the regular Papa John's pizza I'd rather starve.

i actually don't mind papa's thin crust pizzas, although the sauce is still too sweet. i wouldn't turn my nose up at it if it was offered to me but i definitely wouldn't order it unless i could get a killer deal

On rare occasion I get a perverse craving for PJ's. I don't mind the overly-sweet sauce or even the weird crust on their regular pizzas, but only on occasion, and only with a coupon because their pizzas cost as much as they do at the nearby family Italian restaurants. My go-to for chain pizza is Marco's.

Papa John's over Domino's any day.

Used to work at PJ

AMA

I would agree, except at least at Domino's you can get your shitty pizza for $5. Papa Schnatter's is seriously overpriced.

>soybean oil
>less that 2% garlic

I never had Papa John's until I went to college, and I thought it was the best chain pizza I have ever had. I tried it when I went back home for a holiday and it was meh. Turns out there is just a god tier papa johns where I'm at right now.

>dipping your food in 100% garlic

>he doesn't eat garlic by the cloves
lmaoing @ ur life

but you're still a faggot

OBSESSED

All big pizza chains pale in comparison to "real pizza", I know, blah blah blah, but you know, out of all the big pizza chains, Papa Johns is the only one that's actually edible. And it tastes pretty decent. In fact the only people I find who hate on Papa Johns are just asshurt about the guy's politics. Fucking losers lol

>In fact the only people I find who hate on Papa Johns are just asshurt about the guy's politics.
People have been shitting on PJ "pizza" since way before he made any sort of comments. Sounds like you are just trying to write off your poor taste in pizza as "those damn libruls".

>t. damn librul
Stay mad, shit-for-taste

I don't even like the garlic sauce. I think the pizza is good without it.

Papa John's is shit. I grew up on Papa John's. I share the same views. It's pure shit. Domino's is the only acceptable chain pizza, even then it's 4/10.

It sounds like you're just a damn "republitard" liking pizza because of politics.

Nope, see there you go bringing politics into it. I can't understand retarded libruls who literally eat worse food because muh republictrnd or whatever.

always go local, hell I can get better pizza than the chain places from a fucking gas station. that's the sad state of things

I don't give a shit about his politics, the fact is that their pizza tastes like it's made on a giant cracker instead of pizza dough

No, it doesn't taste like that. You are an angry liar.

maybe it varies by region? here in oklahoma that's what it tastes like

I love that zesty sauce so much because it tastes great and makes my asshole tingle when I put it on before I jerk it

Could be, Pizza Hut is shit here in central Indiana but drive an hour north to Kendallville and you will find what is literally "the number one Pizza Hut in the country" as the residents call it. The pizza actually looks like the pictures in the advertisements. You don't see that too often, because it's usually thrown together by some teens who don't really care and just want to go home. But there's a weird atmosphere of pride at that Pizza Hut.

>marcos
Shit my dude are you me

I started out eating pizza hut, then papa, then i tried the locals (they suck, only thing they have going for them is how fresh the ingredients are) and now when i get pizza i just go to marcos
Brownie is killer.
Im so fucking fat but at least my gf doesnt think so

>marcos
There's one in my town that I was thinking of trying. Guess I really have to now.

This shit tastes like soy beans what the fuck happened in 10 year where soy is in everything this shit used to be real butter

it used to be, they even fucked up the garlic sauce and it's shit now

I thought I was the only one

Good pizza hut > any other chain

All pizza chains taste exactly the same

Pictures of 1 to 2% difference but they all have the same result

The only difference I can find is in Jet's Pizza this standard is a deep dish square-shaped Pizza with a very delicious garlic flavor they cook it in. It's more about the soft bread they cook and that garlic spice rather than anything else

>that first ingredient

I know where I'm never going again.

Their breadsticks are fucking amazing, I wish they werent goddamn $6

>not dipping your food in 100% garlic

>no anchovies
fuck PJ

what did you do to peoples food when they tipped less than 100%?