Just got some of these bad boys

What do? What's the best way to eat fancy canned oysters?

they are good right out of the can, or on crackers with a little cayenne, hot sauce, or lemon pepper.

but i'll tell you how i like it most. it's putting them on pizza. that's right. put them on some homemade 'za, or just doctor up a 'za from your favorite pizza joint.

what brand of hot sauce do you suggest?

Ugh, we've had half a dozen hot sauce threads a day since the meme kids started spamming Secret Aardvark a couple weeks ago. Just try every hot sauce you have on hand, dumb dumb. Also whiskey or vodka; you should always drink whiskey or vodka with canned seafood.

Don't have any liquor, only Molson.

are you in wisconsin or something?

you should drink vodka, it's true.

also, I like sprinkling cayenne on them. a bit of tobasco is always nice.

out the can with a pocket knife if you're extra fancy

No, but somewhere equally as gay. Think I'm going to buy some Frank's Red Hot to go with my oysters.

Toss them into some linguine aglio e olio with lightly wilted spinach. Finish with some lemon juice.

You won't go wrong with Franks. bon apetite user

with a fork. i buy these things often just to nom them down as a hyper delicious snack.

>award for most cringe inducing comment goes to....

Saying 'za instead of pizza not only disgraces pizza, but you disgrace yourself........faggot.

hoi tod master race

Threadly reminder not to buy lead and human waste farmed ones from China

Don't you want some p-roni za?

fry em up a bit in some butter and diced onion. When they start to brown, stir in some eggs. When their done serve with just a bit of cocktail sauce. That oyster onion egg flavor with a dab of tomatoes and horseradish. Altogether, a very robust meal that will stay with you and power you up.oh yeah, make sure to serve it with your favorite toast.

On toasted slices of baguette with tomato sauce.

I bought a two cans a few weeks ago. They both made me sick. Puking and diarrhea.

The only ones I can find, even at whole foods, are from china.

Add some M-rooms

Ones in picture are farm raised in South Korea

on a cracker with a drop of hot sauce like valentina

how do you naturally smoke something? attach it to a helicopter and fly around above a forest fire?

Put them on a tray above flames of a smokey fire

I usually eat them on wheat crackers with dijon mustard

Natural as in a fire was used and the oysters weren’t just cooked in liquid smoke. Which is itself simply condensed smoke dissolved in water.

valintin

valentina
sorry. fingers went full retard.