How bad is it if I drink the entire instant ramen noodle soup?

how bad is it if I drink the entire instant ramen noodle soup?

Depends. How bad do you think dying is?

drinking any of it is pretty degenerate and disgusting
reminder to any weebs/white people who do this - you will unironically be laughed at/told not to do this in japan because it's so unhealthy and disgusting. this is not hyperbole or a joke, this has happened to every white person i know
i'm not saying it's stupid or that you should never, just know that you're very gross for doing it

Are you serious? Are you talking about flavored packets and water (lots of salt) or actual ramen (lots of fat)? Neither one seems overly bad.

you're talking about instant ramen right?

if you're referring to actual ramen you're full of shit

>Thinking I give a fuck if manlet soup slurpers laugh at me

There's a reason my country nuked those slant eyed fucks

not joking
most ramens prepared at shops, even in japan, are very high in salt content and most customers don't drink them
it's very normal for people who want to drink the broth to order specific types obviously, but not every place does that
if you don't know someone who's been to/lives in japan and tried drinking the broth out of the bowl in a shop to be scolded/politely informed no one does that by a local then you've never been to japan

i highly doubt there is more salt in there than in a pizza. its not gonna kill you if you drink it once a week

Why do they give me a spoon?

I used 2:1 flavor to ramen ratio, meaning if I'm hungry for 2 packs of ramen, I open up 4 to use the flavor packets and just throw out the noodles. I've been doing this for 20 years and my doctor said I was a pinnacle of health at my last physical

youre a sick human being

Im actually concerned wtf

I pour the salt/flavor on the uncooked noodles and eat them that way

Is it healthy, No unless you have a sodium deficiency.
Will it kill you, No.

It's 50/50, therefore drink half.

i didn't know you could get 4chins in prison.

1 pack of ramen is one serving size you sick fuck.

I'll drink the soup if I want, riceboy

>you've never been to Japan
So? Are you autistic?

What the fuck are you going on about

>le sodium boogeyman
90s housewife health knowledge-tier hysteria that still persists to this day. Let them keep hiding under the covers in fear from a monster that doesn't exist

One pack of ramen is two serving sizes.

>eating instant ramen

Pretty bad i would say

Just drink some extra water.

>Implying they would do it in anime if they didn't do it in real life
You won't trick me

>then you've never been to japan

Look buddy if I don't see a family tree (and it better be bonzai or cherry blossom) quick then I'll start to think YOU'RE the fuckin' weeaboo here.