Rate my breakfast bros

Rate my breakfast bros

Looks like a good start to the day

Eggs don't look like good eggs, but there is what appears to be yellow cheese melted on it to remedy the lack of goodness, so they'd be edible. Bacon always tastes fine. Sausage puck doesn't look particularly quality, but probably tastes alright. Ketchup? No sir. Also I have no idea what the other shit is, cauliflower?

I'd say 5/10, an edible breakfast that's probably fine if not mildly questionable, but not impressive

>Also I have no idea what the other shit is, cauliflower?

It almost looks like boxed spanish rice. Or it could be hashbrowns. Its a mystery .

Rate mine

It’s cheesy hash browns

Would be much better with a slice of toast

Sorry bro, I’m saving my carbs for later

nasty but probably tastes better than it looks

The eggs were cooked perfectly

Honestly this looks horrific. You can tell what food will look like inside of you to a certain extent based on how it looks outside of you. This is already a brown and grey pile of mushy, greasy slop. Think about how much worse that will become as it gets digested, until it blasts out of you in the form of another watery grey mess.

Keep the scrambled eggs and cheese, add a piece of whole wheat toast, get rid of everything else, eat some beans or spinach and some vegetables you fucking disgusting human being.

r8?

I already finished the plate tho...
How were the sausages?

Looks really good desu, nice

They were good. I sit them the pan with water, turn on heat, and cover for about 8 minutes. After that I drain the water and throw butter in the pan with it to brown the sausage. Retains all of its flavor and stays moist. Very good.

Thanks! My best one yet. The mushrooms were a bit soggy, but I didn't want to overcook them to a point where they become all shriveled up or even brittle like they were fried.

How long have you been cooking your own meals?

>mushrooms with eggs
So you like to combine fart smell with anus flavor, wa la

My breakfast.

yeah that does look like a great omelette to be honest fammo

eat a more balanced breakfast next time dickhead

oh wait you're 14? why are you on Veeky Forums?

Everyone who eats ass should expect an errant fart coming their way from time to time, especially you, who somehow knows how asshole tastes like.

Why did you mix canned apricots in with your eggs?

I’m 20. I cook my breakfast every so often but I’ve never really tried to make it anything special. I usually focus on dinner stuff

Nice I’m 20 as well, don’t really cook tho lol just eat whatever shit the university cafeteria gives me

This is a fucking crime. You boil hotdogs, not sausages.

I live off campus and I just like to cook some stuff every once in a while. Saves money too.

Are you joking? Just do a quick google search before replying

Rate
>2 eggs laid yesterday
>salted salmon roe
>sauerkraut
>sauteed onion, shiitake, spring kale with turmeric/pepper
>lamb broth
>cranberry juice/water

Looks pretty user.

Gay/10

You're losing flavour if you're boiling it and discarding the water.

Ideally you should never cook sausages alone. Try adding some onion and peppers to the pan, then cover. The liquid from the vegetables will steam the sausages, helping them to cook evenly. Any fat that escapes the casing will add flavour to the vegetables.

>fish eggs ever
>fish eggs on chicken eggs
>unseasoned eggs

You make a better photographer or artist than a cook, that picture might be visually good but it's foodually shit

How do you cook your eggs? They're flat like fried eggs but smooth like poached eggs. Are they fried over extremely low heat or something?

I don't know what kind of peppers you have over there, but here if you put peppers in a dry pan then try to cook them, they will get bitter to the point they become uneatable.

Sunny side up... I like to use a cast iron heated to low-medium with butter or bacon fat, crack the eggs, cover, take off when the whites are just done. Actually today the power went out (thanks riley) just after I put them in the pan so yes they were cooked on a very low heat
But user fish eggs are heavenly
No u
Thank you user hope you have lots of nice breakfasts

That probably tasted pretty damn good and seems like a nicely balanced meal. Would be nice to see a grain but its not necessary. In keeping with the doucheyness of your whole breakfast I suggest a sweet soft dark rye bread that you baked yourself and a lemon dill herb butter for spread.

Fuck me, I tried to help you but you're just irredeemable.

Add a bit of oil to the pan. Sauteed peppers aren't bitter at all. They're an extremely common side dish. If you still think they're too dry (they're not) you can try a different vegetable. Cabbage is pretty much pure water. The point is that you can ensure even cooking without having to discard any water.

That looks delicious. My mouth is watering with just the picture.

Thank you! Usually it doesn't look this good, there's always a tiny bit of browning, but this one turned out perfect.

overnight oats with vanilla whey, natty pb, diced apple, organic whole milk

patrick bateman tier

>lamb broth
Did you torture the lamb yourself

Now that's the kinda breakfast my mom makes me. She puts green shit on the eggs though

A little greasy looking but would still smash

5/10

A working mans breakfast.

looks like cauliflower 2me 2bh desu

Gay

No bought it direct from the farmer who did though
That does sound nice I wish I could ;__; no gluten grains