Coffee

How much coffee do you drink throughout the day? Does caffeine work well for you?

lots.yes.why?

caffeine does nothing for me until I have drunk too much coffee. then I just get fidgety but am no more alert. I quit that shit and didn't even notice the difference.

I drink 3-4 cups of coffee in the AM, mostly for the flavor [spoiler]and bowel movements[/spoiler]

If I drink anything more than 4+ cups at a time, I get a heart arrhythmia which is not fun.

I don't drink coffee throughout the day because of muh gains. Only time I take caffeine is preworkout on a particularly physical day at work and when I need a little extra energy. I generally take 200mg of caffeine with 400 mg of L-Theanine in those instances.

I don't drink coffee as much as I used to, it's maybe a few times a month now.
Caffeine only works if I haven't had it in a while. If I've been quaffing energy drinks for a few days, they start to calm me down more than anything else. I tried that shit after having no caffeine for like two weeks and started sperging out of my mind.

>can drink many cups one after another
>no effect

I only drink it for the pleasant taste.with some milk
what the fuck is wrong with me?

I'm not a huge coffee drinker but sometimes I get in the mood or when I have guests. I have the most hipster pretentious source of coffee in the world which is a affiliation with some people that do consistent charity work in Antigua Guatemala, the charity has a local guy who does alot of labor for them in his spare time but runs an independent plantation where he and his family cut coffee. They roast it themselves then bring it to the charity workers. Point is I get the most salt of the earth freshest roasted coffee from an associate in Guatemala. I usually make it in a french press.

I usually have 1 cup after lunch with a slice of pie. Caffeine makes my butt sweat.

4-5 cups, instant coffee is my go to because cheap and quick and I usually drink it black anyways. If you're just in it to get your caffeine in I recommend instant coffee to save money.

Between 1-3 cups a day, depending on how horrible work projects are.
I used to be a 0-1 person, but I'm using coffee to escape the sugarwater jew

>mfw I unironically prefer the taste of instant coffee
I tried doing brew for a few months and nearly melted when I got to have my cheap shitty instant again. Do I have a mental deficiency?

I make a gallon of coffee with stevia every night and I store in the fridge. I sip on it throughout the day at work. I like the taste more than the caffeine since I'm pretty much desensitized at this point.

I usually have 1-2 large tumblers, just cause the caffeine keeps me going and makes me feel good.

I had a work trip a few weeks ago though, where I was working 14-ish hour days, of pretty tough labor. I was drinking maybe a cup every hour or two, just to keep up with the work.

I did that for a month, and as soon as I got home I went and got shitfaced. I woke up the next morning and my chest was pounding and I felt dizzy. Turns out I managed to give myself atrial fibrillation. I'm 31 and on blood thinners, and can't have anything that might fuck my heart up. I hate my life. I want a cig and beer so bad, and I'm dead in the morning without coffee.

Depends on how I feel. If I feel tired and need to stay awake, I drink some. Only black coffee tho, trying to get /thinspo/

zero. enough time for coffee in the grave. it always makes me want to nap.

I only drink one cup of coffee a day to get me going with breakfast.

what actually semi-decent ground coffee could i pick up from my local Wal Mart, Dominion, Sobeys, etc?
picked up pic related a little while back, pretty good
tried maxwell house, it mighty as well be ground up dogshit
tried tim hortons grinds, not bad

Awake, espresso with my breakfast

Get to work, fill mug with 3 espresso's from the machine (nepresso, pretty decent)

11 pre lunch coffee, 3 more shots of espresso.

During lunch: water

2o clock, 3 more shots.

4o clock, 3 more shots

Home, dinner with non-coffee drink

And then another just before going to bed

It may be a lot of Caffè but I hardly drink alcohol at all, no drugs and no smoking

I never felt any caffeine rush except from a certain sugar free energy drink, holy shit that was weird. I ain't touching that again, tried it three times and all three times I got this super weird nervous feeling, like I wanted to do a million things at the same time

One cup (black) in the morning when I get to work. Any more makes me twitchy and worse at my job.

>actually needing caffeine to function like a normal human being
I never have more than a cup a day/every few days. I drink coffee for the taste not the effects.

>I don't drink coffee throughout the day because of muh gains.

Coffee is good health which is good for gains. Unless you are adding sugar to it like a child.

1 large mug with breakfast.
1 small mug around 10:30am.
1 small mug after lunch.
1 small mug in the mid-afternoon.

Black.

I like pic related.

My survival juice. I love it. I make cold brew and add three shots of espresso and a teaspoon of instant coffee. That gets me started for the day. Don't talk to me until I've had it. Then throughout the day I always have a mug of coffee on hand to continuously sip. I might go through about six before dinner. I'll have a short espresso after dinner, and another one just before I go to bed.

Does caffeine work well for me? I don't know. Depends on what you mean by "work." It's probably making me smarter, but it's not keeping me awake at night.

Not a drop. Caffeine makes my heart beat fast while sitting still, my armpits and ass crack sweat, and makes me nervous all at the same time. Fuck that crap.

A fair jeg. Not as well as it used to, but that's the nature of addiction.

Used to drink almost a pot of coffee a night during my night shift. Did it for 6 months straight. Then i got cut off from caffiene and had the worst headache of my life for 2 days. Never got addicted to caffiene ever again. Ill have a small cup f coffee if im out early in the morning with friends getting breakfast. If i need a quick pick me up, usually ill just have a sip ir two of some soda. Ive cut caffiene out of my life and it was one of the beat decisions I have ever made.

1 cup in the morning, an energy drink at lunch, and a second big cup when I get home every day
/comfy/

Caffeine works really well for me somehow. I used to drink one big 16oz cup for the whole day. On days when I don't have enough time to make coffee I take a 200mg caffeine pill and if it's a long day I'll take 2. I usually go 2 days a week without caffeine. On the second day without I get a headache. I don't like that I'm sort of dependant on it

>a shit ton
>no

I never drank coffee growing up but tried it in college. I get horrible stomach pains about an hour after drinking and get an uncontrollable amount of energy (I'll get jittery and start talking fast). This happen to anyone else? Tea doesn't affect me the same way so I drink that for energy instead

A couple cups. I genuinely enjoy the taste though, I have some butter pecan coffee that just tastes fucking delicious black.
Thing that really sucks is I hate the caffeine from coffee. Always makes me feel jittery in clash and I just crash hard

Usually 2-3. One with breakfast and more as I need it. I can't stand the stuff though

Second

Being hyposensitive to caffeine is fairly common. As long as you aren't taking in extremely large doses to compensate, it's not a problem.

Pic related is my go-to for grocery store coffee.

A large cup a day (0.5 litres) in the weekdays, and only in the weekend if I get dessert or something.

>How much coffee do you drink throughout the day?
I usually drink a mug of moka coffee (probably something around 2-300ml?) after lunch, every day.
>Does caffeine work well for you?
Not really? I mean I don't feel any different regardless of whether I drink coffee or not. Sometime it feels like it helps me shit, but not often enough to convince me of its effectiveness.

I drink one cup in the morning, then throughout the day I'll drink decaf

One cup in the morning. I think I'm at the point where it doesn't do anything anymore, but I enjoy the warmth and the taste. It's always a cozy morning with a good cup of coffee.

I like this one.

>Italy's favourite coffee
My ass it is. Pic related is much better, and it's sold internationally as well.