I dong get it

I dong get it.

Shit tastes like shitloads of salt and chemistry, why does everyone love it so fucking much?
Literally everything that you could put soy sauce in is better with some worcestershire sauce instead anyway

It has depth and umami without the tang of Worcestershire. Put a dash into anything and use less salt, I buy it by the jug.

good on rice

worcestershire sauce is very sugary, so it's sometimes better to go with other alternatives if you don't want the sweetness

use this then, still better than soy sauce

soyboys

upboated! ;)l

>Why do some people like a thing I don't care for
Jesus Christ what a pointless thread.

that shit is disgusting

Liquid msg?

pro tips: it's great for adding flavor and color to gravy or soups. Also when eating sushi, you're suppose to only dip the fish into soy sauce, not rice. The flesh won't soak it up like rice does

basically

an entire generation of disaffected boys' woes summed up in one image

I'm a soyboy in the sense that I am a male who loves soy sauce but I am not a soyboy in the sense of being a cuckold.

This. It doesn't count as cuckoldry if she sleeps with him on a cheat night.

>Literally everything that you could put soy sauce in is better with some worcestershire sauce instead anyway
Hmm, I have a bottle of worc. in my fridge right now that I never use. I'll try this, OP. You had better not be lying.

Not always applicable because of the fruity tang but is useful for the same reason, depth.

Incel, there are other boards for your kind, notably /pol/, /b/ and /r9k/. Enjoy your frolics there.

I mean, you could make your own instead of bitching that industrially manufactured shit tastes like industrially manufactured shit.

Not him, but Veeky Forums is more suited for his kind of posts than any of those boards desu.

Soy sauce should have a lot of flavor and not taste just like dark saltwater, which you may have bought.
Also, use it for cooking any chicken or asian meal.
Worcestershire sauce could sometimes be too sour/sweet to where you're applying it to.