Criticizes smokers for being unhealthy

>criticizes smokers for being unhealthy
>drinks a litre of soda every day

Man I love smokers. I'll pop my chicken in, and 12 hours later have the tenderest fall off the bone meat you can find.

who are you quoting

Sugar water is so much worse than tobacco. Plus it's marketed to children who don't realize they're killing themselves.

>calls meat eaters barbaric
>takes dick up the ass

So are vegan faggots allowed to swallow?

This is the oldest and most unfunny vegan meme out there. And no, I'm not a vegan.

Cool opinion I don't live in places where faggots and vegans are a dime a dozen so I wouldn't know

>and no, I'm not a vegan

So you're just a cum-guzzler?

You don't frequent the internet?

still the best webcomics around

nicotine raises test, only soyboys don't smoke cigs plus you can chat up girl smokers outside the bar and if she smokes, she pokes

>parliament light masterrace reporting

>has to raise his testosterone to feel good
>calls other people soyboy

>look at how alpha i am
>parliament light masterrace

>google it
>It's fucking real

hell yeah

It's just plain soda water. About 5% of my daily sodium intake.

>insecure about masculinity so calls others "soyboy"
>preferred cigarette is only 1 step up from Virginia Slims

I'd hate to get diabetes because someone drinks soda in my vicinity. Oh wait, that doesn't happen.

This guy gets it.
People can kill themselves however they want. My issue with smokers is that when they smoke near me I have to inhale that crap too.

Well guess what, both cost taxpayer's money.

One of them directly and literally harms the people near them when they partake in it, stop smoking user.

That hasn't been the sole use of green text in years and you know it.

If people farted near me I would hate them.

If those farts were even 1 percent harmful I would be even more pissed.

Thanks for reminding me! After a late night binge last night, my farts were smelling like death rotting and I ripped an enormous one at the end of a grocery aisle and saw a boomer wench turn her cart in and start waving her hand in front of her nose. I seriously doubled up in a belly laugh hanging over my cart.

If you don't smoke, stop going near smoking sections and smokers. It's not hard. You aren't going to be inconvenienced by moving 10 feet around an area.

>do neither
huh

I criticize soda drinkers for being unhealthy while I smoke cigarettes, joke's on you OP

I've never heard that before, and yeah I found it funny

>10 feet
Smoker detected.

We can smell you from 30 feet when you don't have one lit.

Good thing most smokers fuck off to their own little corner, because they all know you're such a whiny little cunt that you think secondhand smoke is actually dangerous.
You're getting more fucked up walking down the street breathing car exhaust than being near a smoker for 2 seconds could ever do to you.

Ask how I know you grew up in a trailer park

Semi-rural suburb, but I'm curious as to how your defensive smoking-ass came to that conclusion.

Smokers smell.

>rags on soda drinkers
>guzzles a gallon of coffee every hour

he's right though you dumb retard

what's the name of this comic again? I miss it

i bet you take opium.