Ever slaughtered a pig?

Ever slaughtered a pig?
I feel bad about it and hurry up with transitioning it from a carcass to meat, just to try and forget about the fact that i killed it.
I slaughtered about 16 pigs in my lifetime, no professionals around me, just me, my dad and my late grandpa when he was able to help.
My brother is a pussy though, he shakes and goes pale when the knife trusting is to commence.
All he does is whack the pig on the head with a large hammer as anesthesia, its free and it works, the meat has no adrenaline in it.
It doesnt get any easier when you have to cut throats.
It doesnt bother the appetite later on, but its really not fun at all when you go trough the process.
Butchers and surgeons are fucked up, their job is what fucks them up.
I need to stop slaughtering but it pays well and im a rare individual that knows how to do it properly in my area.
The only fun part is when i talk to girls and they ask me what i do for a living.

Also, post pork recipes
here's mine

take the bones out of thin pork neck slices
mix mustard, garlic, warmed lard, salt, pepper and any spice mix you want
spread the paste on one slice then stack another one on it
repeat until all the slices are covered in that paste
leave it for 2 hours
find a very shallow wok or use the plate fryer that has a dent in the middle, anything similar really
rub it with lard so that the meat doesnt stick on first contact
place the slices around at the edges so that the juices drip down in the middle
add white wine to the puddle in the middle
occasionally dip the meat and pull it back to the edge to fry
fry it for 4 minutes on each side
add more wine to the puddle and remove the meat
chop onions and tomatoes and dump them into the grease puddle
stir it until it thickens
put any spices you see fit and add some lemon juice
put it in a separate pot

Enjoy
You will shit like a shotgun but its worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pet-pig-adopted-shelter-killed-eaten_us_5a91c570e4b0ee6416a3d344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this pasta? It should be pasta.

why would it be a pasta?

>never butchered or hunted an animal
>have gone fishing, but always let my dad clean the fish
>have both seen Supersize Me and read The Jungle and Consider the Lobster
>still eat meat, including lobsters, on a regular basis with no fucks given

Fishes are dumb as fuck, they don't scream loudly like pigs.
I just can't stand loud screams.
Like babies crying at the top of their lungs or dogs getting hurts, but the scream a pig does, damn it just make me feel really anxious.

the pig doesnt scream once it gets hit in the head with a hammer
It releases an oink, not really an oink but more of an EWNK
and drops unconscious so then you are free to release its blood from the system thus kill it without pain or suffering
Lambs scream though
rabbits weep

I have killed 12 deer, 4 moose, and an elk, plus countless fish and grouse. Doesn’t bother me. People think hunters aren’t intimate with their kills, but we almost always have to slit their throat to kill them.

JUST when you thought humanity couldnt depress you more

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pet-pig-adopted-shelter-killed-eaten_us_5a91c570e4b0ee6416a3d344

How about that guy who made a sandwich entirely from scratch, including slaughtering the chicken? Wonder how he felt.

I know. What kind of fucking retard thinks a pig is a pet...

either way the owner belongs 6 feet under

its either a pet or food

dont treat it as both

i dont know about that
if i felt hunger, true hunger, life or death situation, id eat my dead siblings flesh
shit happens
animals arent that big of a moral problem in the end, God created them under us to rule over them, as food and as other living beings, logically
nobody here knows what true hunger is

you shot most of them
shooting a living being is not nearly as same as slitting its arteries
the blood is warm, hot almost
you can smell iron in your nose and taste it under your tongue, its the adrenaline
you feel as it was done to you, your throat clenches in a way, you cover it with your chin and you try and protect your wrists form an non existing threat, because you attacked a weak spot of someone else, something else, and you fear for your own
you try and dodge the retaliatory strike that is only on your mind

Shooting is soulless.

Yes, I've butchered pigs and other animals. I don't feel the way you do at all. They don't feel anything after they're dead, you know.

Some people think any post that's more than a couple lines must be copypasta and "epic"
I don't think they even read the posts before replying.

Psh, pussy.
We owned pigs, had them as pets.
Dad named them after his buddies.
One day told them he was going to kill the pigs, asked which one had to die first.
One of his buddies raised his hand up and said "Kill me, make him watch!"

>overreacting to a normal action
kek. you are a city faggot.

They are rarely killed by the shot. They are just incapacitated.

Maybe I'm fucked up but the only thing that really bothers me about it is the adopters signed a contract saying they wouldn't eat the pig and then they did. Without the contract It'd be whatever, people have different values and it's just an animal in the end.

Like I said, almost all big game that is shot requires you to slit its throat. We don’t just let them lay there and suffer until they die. Some people take an extra shot to the head, but a lot of people (myself included) slit their throat. Even if we don’t get blood on our hands when we kill them, we certainly get blood on our hands when we field dress them. It’s not like people shoot an animal and then hire people to pick it up in the woods and deliver it to their home freezer. You’re just a pussy.
For killing and eating a pig? You belong 6 feet under. It’s a pig. Stop thinking it’s life has value. It doesn’t. That person never treated it like a pet. Someone else treated it like a pet. The person who butchered it treated it like food.

If you have to chase down and slit the throat of the animals you're hunting then you're both a shit shot and a retard who shouldn't be hunting. Literally no one does this.

>literally no one
I already proved you wrong and you still insist?

I kind of want to slaughter a pig now.

>All those butthurt SJW's in the comments.
brb, "adopting" a pig.

I'm not the first guy you were arguing with, but I am a hunter. Are you hunting with .223 or something? Use the right tool for the job.

Haha holy shit.
>If they wanted bacon they should have gone to the store.
People are so fucking stupid.

There aren't many places you can hit a deer that's going to immediately kill it outright. They're tougher than humans, and it's not even easy to kill a human with one bullet. See Florida. How much shooting did that guy do in crowded spaces? How many people did he actually kill?

Unless you want to spend forever stalking and lining up that perfect shot, I find it much better to just hit them where they'll be stunned and walk up with a knife.

>See Florida. How much shooting did that guy do in crowded spaces? How many people did he actually kill?
Right, because he was using .223, which you should never under any circumstances use for hunting deer. It's cruel. .308, 30-06, etc to the lungs from broadside will drop a deer within a few hundred yards of where you first hit it nearly every time.

>"OMG they should expose these people so we can DOX them!!"

I won't try to ever kill animals unless by some change apocalypse hits. But still, even then, i'd rather starve to death than lets say kill a dog or a cat.

>but a lot of people (myself included) slit their throat
Lol, no! I've taken 1-2 deer every year for the last 15 years and I've never known anyone who did this. You're fantasizing, hollywood, and have been called out. Your shit stinks and even a medium sized buck would have stuck you bad if you tried that shit unless it was already dead. Go larp on a cosplay board, faggot!

Uh, it's not exactly hard to slit the throat of an animal when t's already downed, even if it's still alive.
Had to do the same shit to a fucking caribou.

>God

Never a pig, but plenty of goats. I always just shot them in the head with my dads gun and then hug them up and cut their throat to bleed them out. It never really bothered me.