Do you like quesadillas? They're just so....cheesey

Do you like quesadillas? They're just so....cheesey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_melt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really. I like meat and vegetables better than lots of cheese and carbs.

nachos kick 'dillas faggot ass

Cheese tastes great, but it is extremely unhealthy and fattening, so I do not eat it. Therefore, quesadillas are off the menu.

What if you make them not cheesy though?

I make my quesadillas with pepperoni and cheese
Theyre pretty good
I also microwave them so theyre not crisp

It can't be too hot otherwise the cheese is a bit lacking. It needs to be just above warm.

They're also better with different "toppings." Salsa, chicken, jalapeƱos, different herbs.

Kaysuhdillahs are pretty good yes.

You can eat cheese as long as you control your caloric intake and adjust your macro-nutrient ratios for the rest of the food you eat.

Not a fan.

A plain quesadilla is kinda shitty, but add a little diced chicken in there along with the cheese and serve with some salsa and/or guacamole as condiments.

At least your dad hates you.

these are melts, morons

to be entirely honest, nothing can compare to flour tortillas with some american cheese slices microwaved and then rolled into a tube.

Love them. But they have to be warmish or cold, never hot. And thick. Don't want them crumbling on me. Fresh, dense and doughy. Mmmmm... Oh, and cheeseless, definitely cheeseless.

Bread. I love bread.

i like the chipotle sauce taco bell puts on them

Scary!

a quesadilla is a melt retard.

Seconding

>when you go to your local actual mexican food place
>hand made corn tortilla stuffed with that stringy mexican cheese that's fucking delicious
I'm so fucking drunk and I could use some quesaliddas right now.

>>when you go to your local actual mexican food place
>>hand made corn tortilla stuffed with that stringy mexican cheese that's fucking delicious

Is a cheese burger a melt?

Sometimes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_melt

>The patty melt is a variant of the traditional American cheeseburger

Only if they use the right cheese. I live in California yet most places use Colby Jack. What's the point of illegal immigration if I can't get a good quesadilla?

If on toast, yes, otherwise no.