This is the best chain coffee

(when you compare across chains with over 100 locations)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgJkvHq7lnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer Dunn brothers or caribou

I prefer Dunkin Donuts

Don't get me wrong, they're great. However, Timmy Ho's beats them on taste and price.

For me, it’s Tim Hortons. The Best Coffee Chain.

It may be different in the US, but where I live I can't help but wonder: how fucking low is your baseline that THIS is even acceptable coffee? Even a shitty Tchibo coffee is at least serviceable in comparison

Most people don't go to Starbucks for coffee

Tim's is poison unless American Tim's is somehow better than their Canadian counterpart.

wasn't really fond of the baked goods either, but that I can see at least. Or am I missing something?

Tims is not poison, have never gotten sick from their coffee
it's not god tier though, my go-to is this small coffee chain in my area called Jumping Bean

>sugar fuggin everything
wew

i have a giftcard and i'm craving some sugary bullshit and thawed frozen pastry. also i have the flu.

what do?

The closer to the Canadian boarder you go the better they get.

He meant that most roasties and soyboys that go to Starbucks get frozen treats like frappucinos, not coffee.

ugh, I see. I mean, if they can enjoy that, more power to them, but I couldn't drink that kinda stuff knowing that the underlying base ingredients are shit

I'm in the same boat. I'll have a sip, but it's like French silk pie. Just a pile of sugar.

Would you like a handful of fruit flys with your thawed frozen pastry?

>it's good cause it's burned
starbucks coffee is fucking horrible.

>flys

What a qt

The internet is very fast there

It's actually kind of depressing that their shops smell so good but their coffee tastes so bad. I want to like Starbucks, I really do, because it smells so good and they have comfy couches and chairs. And the hipster guy on his macbook always looks so happy when he's there. But the taste is horrid. What's the appeal?

>what's the appeal?
Lots and lots of marketing to normies. And it helped since America didn't have an established coffee culture beyond over-extracted automatic drip coffee made with stale pre-ground beans sitting on a diner counter all day.

And this is why Starbucks was btfo when they tried to sell their burnt, stale coffee to Australia.

Order a Latte Macchiato (NOT a caramel macchiato), it changes how they make the coffees so you're more likely to get one that tastes good.

I sometimes wonder why so many hipsters love it so much. Starbucks seems totally antithetical to everything else they pursue.

It's a place for hipsters to meet other hipsters. It's actually kind of hard to make friends after highschool unless you're in college.

For me it’s the McCafe, the best fast food coffee.

peet's is better

Blueberry flavored coffee is best coffee.

I can't get over the fact that they charge nearly $4 for 12oz of brewed coffee.
Plain coffee has to be the cheapest commodity drink to make, it's up there with fountain drinks, the syrup is dirt cheap for the amount of servings it makes.

Grande hot caramel macchiato with an apple fritter with caramel drizzle.

>Paying more than $1 dollar for coffee
ISHYGDNDT.

Close, Coffee with blueberry notes is the best coffee. Usually it's Ethiopian beans

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=NgJkvHq7lnk

Caribou is better but unfortunately not nearly as widespread

>Tim's is poison
I don't know what realm you live in, but here in the most populated city in Canada, I can firmly tell you that you're wrong. Across maybe 50 different Tim's locations, their standard coffee and even their dark roast coffee are both at the very least "okay" and at times I'd even say it's good.

The price to flavour is what I go for, and the consistency of quality is another factor. For 2$ at Tim's, it'd cost me 6$ at a Starbucks for the same size of coffee, and Starbucks tastes like ass by comparison.

It also helps that Tim's sells decently priced food as well that only costs pocket change im comparison to a Starbucks.

[This is not a paid message by the T.H.I.D.F. - Tim Hortons Internet Defense Force]