Whats your opinion on Braunschweiger/Liverwurst?

Whats your opinion on Braunschweiger/Liverwurst?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, but get tired of it quick like pancakes.

inedible boomer dad trash for "cultured" hipsters
fucking eat normal meat, everyone thinks you're a fag

I'm sure you only eat the finest Oscar Mayer Bologna, like a civilized person.

>if you don't eat my organ and liver meat glue you must eat Oscar Mayer bologna
Here's your (You), fucking dipshit

I only care bout meat because of sweet Fe. Anemia means perma-bad mood.
liver > meat

It's decent. I like it every once in a while. So rich, though, can feel the gout forming after a few crackers.
Chill out.

You've clearly never had any liverwurst that wasn't hastily made by your cousin Cleetus.

Neither

Get liver pate

wow, funny AND original. great job, Hans. let me know when you're on your way home from the mosque, I'll let tell your wife's bull to pick some fresh leverpostej on his way to your house

I like it quite a bit. Don't eat it often, though. When I was in Germany it was part of the hotel breakfast spread, and I liked it as a breakfast food very much.

I was addicted to this for a couple years, man it's good but that cholesterol value kind of fucks up my enjoyment

hipsters?
Liverwurst is the most country style/ construction worker spreading imaginable. A last where i am from.
Also, tasty. But a bit to savoury in large amounts.
I prefer Bauarbeitermarmelade en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett

meh/10

Fuck yeh, Braunschweiger!

dad food

It's literally blue-collar manly cuisine that leaves your breath smelling like dog shit that will knock your wife out before you beat her. I used to work in a deli and the only people who would order liverwurst sandwiches were burly white dudes on their way to work to build railroads and chop down trees.

>the only people who would order liverwurst sandwiches were burly white dudes on their way to work to build railroads and chop down trees
Basically Americans of German heritage.

I eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver.

ITS TAPE

legend

Pretty good cooked as well.

When I was young one we used to hide some between our ass crack and play a game with cards and whoever lost had to eat the ass wurst. We called it Das ist mir Wurst.

>kraut humor
No wonder you fagfucks lost the war.

Shame we lost him

RIP in peace

Tastes great, but it's terrible for you. Don't eat it much anymore, but I would usually only order enough for one or two sandwiches.

>can feel the gout forming after a few crackers
Actual gout sufferer here. I used to eat it much more often until I realized it was literally crippling me. I miss liverwurst and shellfish the most.

Grew up not too far away from Braunschweig

It's fucking disgusting

Well I'm sure everyone would think that if they had to grow up drinking the run-off water from the braunsch factory.

No such thing

t. Braunsch factory apologist

looked up "food causes gout"
>red meat
>beer
>fried foods
>fish
>coffee
>gravy
>shellfish
>organ meat
Jesus Christ if I got gout I might just end myself. That's like my best-of list of things to eat.

It really is boomer trash. My whole lineage is completely fucked and I have sympathy for literally no one anymore outside of my 4 friends.

I'm not sure that's how that works.

Coffee actually benefits people with gout.
t. doctor

samefagging

i used to love it. i avoid nitrates now, and no one makes an all natural version. i should just say fuck it and eat some. i love it. i love chicken liver too, but not beef liver.