>"H-hahaha-ha...y-yeah..."
>the wine is for me and the whiskey is for my mom

a pretty unprofessional cashier I must say

>Whiskey
>Grocery store
Heathen nigger stater detected

you can get whiskey in grocery stores all over the world you retard

>he has to make a second stop just to pick up his liquor

Do you also feel superior about having to wake up an hour early in order to shovel snow off your car and get the engine "warmed up"?

No
What's snow?

Hola Juan

No. Some places in the world you can't get any sort of alcohol at grocery stores. You have to go to a liquor store.

>No

What kind of a shit hole do you live in? I can buy all my groceries, an HDMI cable and a $100 bottle whisky and boxed wine all at the same place.

that explains why "liquor stores" are called liquor stores. I always wondered, because they seemed like grocery stores with snacks instead of groceries. I feel bad for the poor places where grocery stores cant server liquor. here in CA only whole foods is like that. is the rest of the country called whole foods?

>texas

Welp, I was going to make fun of you for choosing to live in a snowy shithole, but now I legitimately feel bad for you.

RE
TA
RD

>show up at liquor store at 12:30 to buy a fifth of vodka
>"having a party tonight eh?"
>"no"
Just embrace it

I know that, I live in such a countries. By "all over the world" I meant that it's not unique for the USA at all.

never saw it in grocery stores till I moved the SE

>cashier at local liquor store knows me by name because I go so often

Bro, red states are way more likely to have stupid alcohol laws. There are fucking dry counties spread throughout the deep south. It's the alcoholics in the midwest who have the fewest laws on all that. Wisconsin/Iowa are fucking fantastic for getting alcohol any time anywhere.

You should have just shot the cashier for saying this type of shit.

You are a fucking retarded subhuman nigger piece of shit wherever you are.

The only places in the Midwest I ever actually lived were Minnesota and Illinois, and from what I remember in both places you had to go to liquor stores to buy booze (even though Hyvee in MN had a Hayvee liquor store literally connected to the grocery store).

They're the exceptions, but MN is reducing its restrictions.

Never mind, I guess I used to get my liquor at Target in Illinois; it was just cheaper at the liquor store.

Really? Buying your alcohol at the same store you get your milk and carrots makes that much difference to your life?

not a huge diffrence obviously. but it's very convenient and I can avoid liquor stores which are often full of vagrants

In my country almost any shop has it, even shitty fucking chink shops which sell after legal hours and to obvious children.

Lucky. Here in PA all liquor stores are state owned, so they close super early. And beer and liquor can't be sold in the same store. Most beer stores only sell cases, and 12 packs, so you're fucked if you want less. Unless you go to rutters, which is one of the only gas stations legally allowed to sell beer. But you're only allowed to buy so much and it's over priced.

Same here in MS, the liquor stores are supplied and price controlled by the state.
>good thing red states are against communi-

>tfw you will never be this American

>red states are way more likely to have stupid alcohol laws
>two examples he uses as good are red states
>region he lists is universally red outside of chicago
I like how you just pretend 5 states in the south represent all of red america. Pretty sure loose liquor laws without being able to discriminate would be pretty fucking unfun when 40% of your states population is black, and if you debate this, you've never regularly been in a place that sells liquor in the ghetto

Iowa and Wisconsin are swing states, and it should come as no surprise that the same political party that's host to religious conservatives tends to vote for restrictive alcohol laws. It goes beyond the deep south, check out Utah. You racist niggers are so defensive all the time, it makes me embarrassed to be conservative.

It's awful. At least we get a handy dandy app that tells you what's on sale. Only for liquor though. Every beer store is priced randomly, except Weis which is a solid 3 dollars over whatever the average cost of a 6 pack is.

>used to swap between local liquor stores so I wouldn't get recognised as buying wine/beer every single night
>go buy the cheapest beer they sell
>cashier says "like a moth to the flame" as he swipes my purchase, having clearly recognised how often I go there

cut me real good

You're a pussy for not shutting that nigger up

he wouldn't have sold me the piss then

>things that never happened
Also I work in liquor retail, most guys now outside of beer buy red wine because it’s tasty and usually cheap. An employee shouldn’t even be saying that shit anyways so either your lying or she’s a newbie who doesn’t know any better