Dinner thread

Dinner thread

For me, its Little Caesars Bestest, with some cold ones.

I like your Apple chargers.

and the powerstrip

bought a hot n ready peperoni the other night. was pretty awful.

>little seizures
>bud light
>apple
mexican stole somebody's macbook

>pretty awful.
how can it be good and bad at the same time?

2 cups of steamed white rice and a dash of hot sauce.

Should’ve spent the extra dollar to get a Bestest™

it was like eating a sock loaded with marinara sauce

I’m having some sale steak tonight. Haven’t made it yet

In addition to making a batch of chili for chili lasagna, I pre-fabricated a gabagool top layer for the pizza I'm making tomorrow. When slicing it translucently thin it is difficult to handle. So rather than carefully laying it on a plate so it doesn't stick together, then putting in on the pizza, I decided to try cutting out one step by arranging it on parchment. I should be able to drop it onto the pizza in one piece.

Then put another piece of parchment on top and folded it twice to store wrapped in plastic until tomorrow.

found some steak in the freezer and decided to have a proper protein meal

kitty liked it as well

It's like when your mother tells you that you're her favorite boy. It's great and all but you shouldn't be sharing a bed with her

Nice one
good for you user

For me it's what i found in the dumpster of my local supermarket. Readymade ceasar salad, fishsticks, onions and cabatta (toasted).

is your name oscar the grouch

slurp

It might be a sandwich and a beer but it will probably be just beer and a begrudging 10pm walk to the bar for half-priced apps.

Grilled jerk chicken, strawberry summer salad, fresh bread out of the oven and some grilled asparagus.

Nice find user! 10/19. Would eat your dumpster sandwich.

RIP kitty

a meal fit for a woman, fag

>Bud Light
Patrician

based

Why didn't mine come with that much pepperoni?

Cause you a little bitch

just like mom used to make

This looks like shit, but also like something I would make and eat when it's all that's in my fridge, and think to myself "that actually tasted okay, I should make this sometimes" but then never make it again.

>BBQ chicken breast
>Brown rice
>Power Greens Salad
>Water

Eating clean blows

RIP faggot trying to deny kitty of her food

based kitty

Half true, I ate three of those and I'll certainly make it again bc still lot of fishsticks and bread avaliable but w/o that Caesar salad sauce - didn't quite match the taste.

Fucking state of that plate

chicken, broccoli, red/yellow bell pepper, asparagus, spinach, in a heavy cream/herb/parmesan cheese cause. looks bland not plated, usually eat it over gnocchi.

Imagine being this autistic