It tastes like fucking soy sauce

It tastes like fucking soy sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RubbishWriter00/status/965250415536336896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-comeback/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a shit what it tastes like.

i bet less than 1% of this board actually gives a fuck what it tastes like.

I bet 6.5% of this board cares what it tastes like

ok lets see how popular your thread gets.

Had it. Liked it. Dont care much if it goes away.

that's answer is as smart as a ricky and morty fan will ever get....

Me. I got the sauce just to eat it, not to save it or sell it or meme about it or whatever normies are doing.

>laughs in mandarin

I really liked it, but you're a tastelet if you think it's just soy sauce.

I ate half a container with ckn fries, then use the other half in some rice.

I got 2 packets left, honestly I think it's tits.

Is it everywhere now or are they doing limited locations bullshit again.

It was everywhere on monday, my local one still has it in stock, but it's a small ass town.

You probably missed your chance, bigger places ran out of it the day of release.

Should be everywhere, but don't throw a fit if a particulate location doesn't have it please.

I was expecting a spicy sweet chili sauce
disappointed honestly

Dude, it's not a limited release like last time, they'll get more in stock if they run out.

He could always call his local McDs to see if they have it before he bothers.

Much better than sweet and sour sauce, hope they keep it around forever.

This desu, sweet and sour is my go too, but szchesuan would replace it if I had my way.

I can't find anywhere that says whether it's a while supplies last thing and that's or, or if they'll be restocking them.

Pic related might have just meant on that date, or until restock, but I'm not holding my breath until I see a source.

biggle rigggg :DDD

it's a limited release. Each store only got one shipment of it and there won't be more
Re: twitter.com/RubbishWriter00/status/965250415536336896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-comeback/

unfortunately I think I missed out on trying it
what does it *actually* taste like?

That's retarded, what the fuck is going on with McDonald's? If you have the supply to get it to all your stores, why wouldn't you make it proper limited time special instead of one shipment?

A bit like panda express's general tso chicken sauce, but like a different variant. basically it's a nice asian tasting sauce.

I just made about a cup of chicken and rice and dumped one of my remaining containers into it, it tastes pretty fire.

Now I'm down to one container, but my local place might still have it in stock.

I really hope they restock it and make it a permanent think, it's so much better than sweet and sour.

I can make a sauce million times better than that.

sweet chilli sauce, sweet soy sauce (indonesian kind), ginger and garlic powder.

i got some the other day by chance (girl "gave me the hookup," her words)

it's so bad. it's obnoxiously sweet. it's like a parody of what chinese seasoning should taste like. i can't believe people give a shit about this sauce.

zaxby's sauce shits all over every other sauce though, so

This is actually my favorite sauce from mickey d's now. I hate those fucking redditors and their show but the sauce is good. A mix between general tsos and the dipping sauce youd get for dumplings at chinese takeout. The only other good sauce they have is sweet and sour and sweet chili.

>autistic screeching over a packet of literal general tso sauce
do Dick and Querty fanbase tumors really do this?