Slow Cookers

Just made mexican chicken in my slow cooker brand slow cooker

What do you think, Veeky Forums? How did I do?

Okay.

in my slow cooker brand slow cooker
sing along now!

Oh. Okay.

I just finished cancelling a post in a bitchy fast food thread thinking "no one fucking cares anyway, and neither do I about this retarded topic" then I came back to home page and saw this thread, to my delight. It looks great. You took care. You also took a nice photo, and I like that you use glass containers, because seriously, fuck plastic. 9/10, buddy. Good work.

Doesn't this look good and perfectly edible?

Get the fuck out, buzzkill asshole.

OP feels good about what he made, and it looks good, no one needs your apathetic, edgy piece of shit input. Just fucking die.

mmmm mothafuckin beans and shit

:D

Yeah but fuck plastic. I don't even want to store dry foods in plastic, because I'm sure in 20 years it'll come out that "oh yeah we shouldn't have been using plastic for food, what with all the cancer and everything". That and it's a pain in the ass to clean, or it just never gets as clean as it was when you first got it.

Glass storage > all others

Wow, look at those colors. Actually I mostly just wanted to take these pictures to try my hand at food photography. Always been curious how the hell people take photos of food that actually look good.

This post was sponsored by Pryex® Brand™ Pyrex® Dishes©

>skin on the bean split open
>not cooking beans properly so the skin doesn't break
0/10, neck yourself

cool it with the self praise... but yeah it looks good.

>still uses plastic lids.

fuck

The plastic lid doesn't touch the food. This is the important part. I guess you missed that...

lids do touch food, otherwise theres not reason for a lid.

Incorrect. I specifically keep the level of food below the level of the lid so that the food (like soup or sauces) don't squirt out when I press the lid down. They don't touch, and you think this equals no reason for a lid? Lmao. ok, pro.

then why do yo use a lid?
Lids only prevent spills; they prevent spills by touch the food.

Refrigerator stank.

Lids also prevent contamination from bacteria and fungus which inevitably live in the refrigerator. And if you don't think the fridge has any because "it's too cold" or you "clean" it, you're deluding yourself.

aluminum foil > plastic lids.

They do exactly the same thing...

Why would I waste some perfectly good foil on a container when I have lids that are specifically fitted for it and do a hell of a better job?

then just use plastic containers.

please stop with your bullshit.

kek, being this buttblasted from your stupid decisions.