Eating at McDonalds on a Friday night

>eating at McDonalds on a Friday night
>working at McDonalds on a Friday night
Is this the saddest restaurant in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biNPg50jN3g
youtu.be/KG_i7oWzTyU
nypost.com/2013/07/28/the-greatest-food-in-human-history/
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not your fucking blog, faggot

I just want you to know I would never in a million years eat anything served at McDonalds. I go there with my friends to people-watch and mock losers like you eating alone.

Check this 9 and fuck off faggot

Lots of drunk kids are there Friday nights

>resorting to alcoholism because you have such shit taste in food
Sounds about right.

Get a better phone poorfuck

I took that with my iPad, retard

This isn't /v/ faggot, you can get dubs.

Shut the fuck up and talk about food, retard.

mcdonalds was actually less sad when it was decorated like a playground on the inside.

these new "modern" mccafe stores look horrifically depressing.
>brown, gray, sterile industrial designs, and tiny barstools

At least now the restaurants match the state of the slop they serve. It looks like a cafeteria

How sad are you, OP? Taking picture of randos at Mickey D's in a fucking AIRPORT on a Friday night

Go find some better food. Picrelated

>GUYS WE NEED THE MILLENNIAL AUDIENCE HOW DO WE GET THE MILLENNIAL AUDIENCE AS MCDONALDS

>I GOT IT. LET'S SELL BURGERS BUT BE """ironic""" AND PRETEND THAT WE'RE ACTUALLY TOO COOL TO BE SELLING BURGERS AND ITS ALL A MEME *wink wink*

Is that in Adelaide?

Stop posting 200kb dinosaur era photos retard

It's 415kb, retard.

What's the most disgusting name for an eatery you've seen, Veeky Forums?

It's Orange county. You need to step up your autism, user.

>kb anything
Get a job

The sad thing is that this isn't too far fetched. Imagine being a fly on the wall during a McDonalds corporate meeting. I bet they could put that Sony CEO to shame.

Any eatery that uses "BBQ" instead of "barbecue" in the name.

literally 50% of all commercials on TV are like this now. It's disgusting.
EVERY company thinks they need to be "meta" and put on a show that they "get it" by the actors all having these 4th-wall-breaking shit-eating smirks on their faces like "we all know we're too cool for this but lets do it anyway. Advertising....ugh..... amirite?"

Reminds me of this failed 90s ad campaign where Coca-Cola wanted to target anti-corporation Generation Xers by being "meta".
youtube.com/watch?v=biNPg50jN3g

It's about as bad as that.
Except it's full of artificial """vintage""" shit like newpaper fonts, chalkboards, ukelele music, and vapid platitudes about conspicuous consumption as a placeholder for identity.

>This is how I. EXPRESS. MYSELF.
>This is MY coca cola.

youtu.be/KG_i7oWzTyU

>earning an honest living is sad
This is what the underaged actually believe.

>peddling poison to the populace
>honest living
This is what Amerifats actually believe.

mcpenisphallus

That looks like literally any eating place ive seen from serbia to kosovo, the us and south america.
Open space, wifi, register and worker.... what is the issue here?..
>saddest
Fucking please. Have you ever tried to split a cup of rice between seven people with grilled mushrooms and peanuts? Fuck off.

>Being a cog in the machine
>just as bad as being the slave driver
yo imagine being this delusional.

>Have you ever tried to split a cup of rice between seven people with grilled mushrooms and peanuts?
My sides. God, third worlders are stupid as fuck. You would be extinct were it not for colonization.

Honestly have not sat foot inside a mcdonalds for over a year. Anymore I've got so much shit going on that I just hit the drive thru sometimes for my morning coffee and breakfast fix.

>have not sat foot
*set* foot

Nobody cares if you make a spelling error on here you dumb redditor.

>have not sat foot
*sharted* foot

You cared enough to respond you soy-guzzling cuck.

> Eating at a fastfood chain

Why even at all?

Have not eaten mcdonalds in over six months. Fuck their fake food

I care that a plebbitor is shitting up my board with his awful blogposts and reddit edits.

you may not like it, but this is what peak nutrition looks like.

Less than $2 for 400 calories of the PERFECT macronutrient combination.

nypost.com/2013/07/28/the-greatest-food-in-human-history/

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

2 euros for a cheeseburger at MCD's, 2 euros for a cheeseburger + fries + soda at BK.

Why even choose MCD's at all?

Because french fries and soda have shit macros

They both taste like shit regardless, but 2eu for a small full meal at BK is a really good deal.

>eating fries and soda

Is this really what other countries think about when they think about America? I freaking am disgusted by McDonald’s and never eta there

>A 2,000-calorie day of meals would, if you stuck strictly to the good-for-you stuff, cost $36.32, said the study’s lead author, Adam Drewnowski.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Absolutely fucking wrong.

>>Absolutely fucking wrong.
Not if you live in NY or LA

Nice incidental dubs faggot

I finally lost interest in going to McDonalds last year. Took far longer than I imagined it would. I think what did it was the price more than anything. Over $9 leaf dollars for an upsized big mac meal.

Seeing how the majority of the country lives outside of NY and LA, I would say a smart person would assume this applies as a general rule and not a catch all rule.

You're still going to Tim's, right? You're not a Canadian unless you get your daily double-double.

Tim Hortons is a shithole. Canadians need to boycott that fucking mess.

Don't worry about what those dicklets think. How often do you fret and worry about about what some fuckgoof in Prague is doing?

>poison
McDonalds doesn't serve alcohol.

sugar alcohols

that's high treason against her Majesty. Enjoy your visit from the RCMP.

>not eating a big mac and an apple pie after getting drunk

Best friday food ever.

I don't drink coffee and I rarely go there at all since they stopped making donuts in store. Their ginger cookie were good, but they discontinued those several years ago.

I don't see how people can throw away so much money and time on take out coffee. Several Tims here have extra long drive throughs so they can fit 15 cars in line.

Oh and I don't like hockey, and pronounce the letter z as zee.

>I go there with my friends to people-watch and mock losers like you eating alone.

>"Huehuehue look at that retard eating his McDonald's by himself, what a loser!"

>eating at a fast food place on thanksgiving, christmas, or new year's
>WORKING at a fast food place on thanksgiving, christmas, or new year's
got you beat by a mile, kid