Why do millenials like avocados so much?

Why do millenials like avocados so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yfMe2nVAJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nafta.

> (OP)
guac

They're good for you tbqh

beaners in the south and the fact that most hipster hotbeds are in the south. the self-important narcissists think that everybody eats southern US beaner foods like avocado or fish tacos.

is that you?

Yes

yes ;)

show bobs

Ew no haha

London?

I thought everyone ate avocados. We mainly eat them with meat. Cold, ripe avocados go especially well with warm, crispy carnitas and a bunch of red and green salsa.

open cloth and vagin

Guac is a portion of it. Memes is why though, like with bacon. A few places got the use of those ingredients right, but retards blew it out of proportion.

You will like what you are told to like and millennials get told.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>millennials like avocado
>better not like it

ITS A DOG

AND HOTDOGS

GET

IT

youtube.com/watch?v=9yfMe2nVAJU

How did you even find such an appropriate vid.

>most hipster hotbeds are in the South.
Your map is upside down.
Pro tip: As a general rule North is supposed to be the top of the map.

It's one of the healthiest fruits, and you can get them for cheap if you're not buying them from Trader Joe's super secret organic, no pesticides, section. They're great to eat by themselves and are a solid snack if you're looking for something high in healthy fats.

post feet

It has a very complementary texture.

im millennial and dont like avocado

Yes you do you millenial FUCK

memes

>no
stupid pig whore, you will listen now

FEET. NOW.

avocados are better as a sweet smoothie than part of savory food

she's cute

avocados are tasty but they're expensive so I mostly just get it in the form of free guac at events

That's a cute looking tracer you have there

they're basically firm olive oil. They're boring as fuck. They just work as a medium for a lot of other shit.

This is all you get, k? lol ;p

soe was fine af... like 5 years ago.

>Dietary fiber 10 g 40%

this and they don't eat the superior choice of fiber, beans

As an outside observer, I feel like it has something to do with the cultural capital of the USA shifting from New York to California at some point in the past 10 years.

>Soe millennial-poster has migrated from /pol/ to Veeky Forums

what the fuck is your problem dude, lmfao
how meaningless is your life be that this is the extent of your existence

Avocados cost 2,19 € a piece at our local supermarket, fuck that.

They taste really good.

I eat avocado every day. I work with 6 people in my age range (20-30) and I'm the only one who eats them. Your assumption is baseless and obnoxious. Enjoy being an obnoxious faggot, I guess.

rude post

meanie poop head!

Avocados are pretty nutritionally empty, mostly fat, basically they are fruit butter

I want to FUCK Soe

I don't give a shit about her tattoos

Since when was liking avocados a millennial thing?

hello?

I disagree, and I'm better than you so I win. Fuck you.

Since OP said so. But thats ok, he has absolutely no idea of history or staple foods.

Being nice to others can really change your outlook on life. Good luck friend! :)

Everyone who has grown up around avocados loves them. My 80 year old grandmother, who's as white as a glass of milk has served a plate of sliced avocados, tomatoes, and onions with a citrus vinaigrette at every dinner I've ever had at her house. If you live even remotely close to where they grow, it's a normal, everyday food.

used and damaged goods, literally.

The majority of this board are millennials you stupid fuck. In all likelihood you're one too, or part of the even more pathetic generation z.

You sound like you really love soy.

I'd blast a batch of baby batter into her bunghole

?

Damn that's a cute trap. I'd def motorboat his perky little tits while I fill up his boipucci with my hot sperm

my dad got me hooked on avocados and guac when I was a kid. He's 60. I'm a millennial, but I don't think guacamole is particularly new, it's just going through a fad moment. Next year everyone will be going crazy over hummus or sourdough bread or ceviche.

its a meme, they dont eat it just like that, they have to put it on toast or else they wont eat it.

good lord, she's beautiful

I best most people who others would consider on here to be "soyboys" do not eat plain avacado with soy sauce, specifically hawaiian soy sauce.

Oh, I dunno.
Why do boomers like putting vegetables in Jello?

That craze started with boomers and was passed down to their kids. The same way the people that complain kids are too soft are the same ones that raised them that way.

OP is a land whale

Not all millenials are californians

Amazing post

because they taste fucking good and are also good for you
kill yourself OP

>hur dur only californians like avocados
>t. flyover shit stain

You avocadon't have to be so mean haha

haha good one user :)

Taste bretty good

haha got em

Hhahahaha

This is a dumb

Millenial here. I fucking hate avocados with a passion. Its a flavorless mush that resembles a poorly made butter. It's terrible.

Big Avocado... We’re experiencing peak avocado right now. Now they’re hooked & will pay insane prices in the future.

>ready to eat avocado
>pretty expensive but it's still better than unripe advocado
>open the avocado up
>it's all brown
Everytime.

what the fuck is going on in this thread?