I ask a guy if he likes sushi

>i ask a guy if he likes sushi
>says "NO ITS RAW FISH
fuck

How did you dispose of his body?

>pic
Dear God that has to smell so horrible

well it is raw fish

better question is "how did your frail sushi eating frame do any damage to another human?"

With a gun
The great equalizer

good, sushi is for fags.

how could you afford a 1911 if you're spending all that money on raw rish, benadryl and doctor bills from food poisoning?

in the land of the free, they are pretty cheap.

y-you can cook me sushi and I would appreciate it

most sushi places are like 20 bucks, all you can eat...

But that's not true, you can get it cooked.

Tempura.

i thought this was filthy frank's kitchen for a sec

That's nothing.
>you know there's sushi that doesn't have raw fish, right? some have cooked fish, some don't have fish at all. california rolls only have imitation crab in them.
>"yeah but it still makes me uncomfortable"
Now THAT was some fucking shit.

>be American
>stroll down to my local Wal-Mart
>shoot up a school on the way there
>step up to the gun vending machine outside the store
>swipe my NRA membership card and deposit $1.50
>select 1911
>machine vends a 1911 with a silencer, an extended 50-round clip, and 200 baby-seeking hollowpoint armor-piercing rounds
>walk into Wal-Mart
>get some avocados
>”That’ll be $200 sir.”
>shoot cashier and grab avocados
>get shot as I run to the door

>Makes me uncomfortable
You've got some pussy ass friends if rice with toppings makes them uncomfortable.

it's almost like you live here. How did you get so many small details right?

Or cooked fish, or vegetables.

Well they're American so....yeah.

Xenophobic rednecks man. They’re so culinarily isolated that Tex-Mex is about as exotic as they go, and they think it’s authentic Mexican food. I met one who had made it well into his 20s without having American Chinese even once. Fucker was scared of chicken fried rice.

have you thought about introducing him to good food? Like French or Italian?

Fuck you faggots I just recovered from food poisoning from eating sushi with raw fish.
Never fucking go to one of those places. Even good ones with high traffic.

I got sick from eating a pizza pop before, there's actually no way to prevent food poisoning, but I think if everyone had your experience, it wouldn't be so hard to argue.

I bet your lack of experience with sushi restaurants was also to blame. I bet you got some obscure piece of shit sushi no one gets that was sitting around there forever.

Sorry to hear you had food poisoning, but saying sushi with raw fish is redundant, like no knows it's raw fish. That's ... like whole reason people eat it.

I've only ever gotten sick from fish eating a salad with cooked fish in it. Sue them.

That's it. You make your money back, so what's the problem?

you didn't know sushi was raw fish did you? You thought they cooked it or something, didn't you?

goto chinese food or korean bbq or japanese Teppanyaki if you don't like 'RAAAAAAAAAAAAW FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH'

god dont space things like that. Are you trying to fill an essay?

it's funny because he's literally the most chad person I know, he actually was fucking some gal with her husband's consent
and this was like 10 fucking years ago, well before all the cuck memes

This post reads like one of my grandma's emails except my grandma isn't a cunt or a retard.
>but I think if everyone had your experience, it wouldn't be so hard to argue.
My friend ate at the same fucking place and also got food poisoning.
>dude just avoid the poison lmao
hurr
>saying sushi with raw fish.
There's sushi that doesn't have raw fish retard.
>Sue them
Boomer confirmed.
>did you? didn't you?
You're an obnoxious person. I feel sorry for people who have to be around you on a daily basis.

>reddit spacing

>someone prefers their local food culture
>is a xenophobic fuck for not being comfortable with a wildly foreign food

are japs xenophobic for finding cheese disgusting? you fucking idiot?

>a wildly foreign food
lmao
east asian cuisine hasn't been "wildly foreign" since the fuckin 80's
south asian is the new "wildly foreign" these days

I dunno, I don't live in California, so I've not been to the vegan sushi places.

You're the idiot if you think suing people for food poisoning is irresponsible, it's the only way to help prevent whatever happened from happening again, at the very least let them know in case there is lazy employees putting other people or children at risk.

You're fucking just another autistic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing on Veeky Forums otherwise you useless tool. Tell your mommy to do it at least, faggot.

KYS.

sushi is foreign by nature, it is not in american food culture to eat meat raw, there will always be a majority of people adverse to it. and no, cali eating habits do not represent the whole of the country.

>here before you green text faggots were here, this is how people posted on forums before cellphones were not on WIP. Get over it, son.

This is Veeky Forums not fucking /pol/ not like I am undercover grabbing ya may mays for my reddit vault.

>americans eat steaks bloody
>americans eat eggs undercooked
>raw food diets are literally the hot fad right now
"durrrr murikans dont eat food raw"

>americans eat COOKED medium-rare steaks
>americans eat soft COOKED eggs
>meme diet involving raw fruits, veges, etc. somehow has something to do with raw fish