ITT: Unpopular Opinions

Share your unpopular food opinions.
Pic related.

OP's mum is not that much of a whore even tho she swallows.

This could be okay if it was a vegetable based sauce. Otherwise nah.

kfc is unfairly under-rated

Franks red hot is overrated as fuck

I think everyone knows that, its just used because its whats used
its like someone took a dozen bell peppers and added a single jalepeno and a gallon of vinegar then blended it into a soup

I slice up raw potatoes and microwave them with some butter and ground pepper as a snack (it takes c. 8 minutes to cook the starch properly). I usually eat them with tartar sauce. Most people seem to think this is barbaric when I describe it.

I don't really have much of a sweet tooth and don't get the obsession people have with sweet stuff. Like anytime someone says a dessert is to die for or super decadent, I can't relate.

Pan-seared is the only way to prepare meat.

That's pretty normal once you develop a grown up palate.

I do the same thing but instead of butter I slather them in curry ketchup

How you gonna pan sear a thanksgiving turkey or a whole chicken?

'Vark is going to be a household name in 2 years.

It's been a household name in the civilized part of the country for almost a decade now, dum dum.

Divide it.

Why though? You can get the malliard reaction in a hot oven same as in a pan. You probably don't even know what the malliard reaction is though since you clearly don't know how to cook.

quit tartar sauce, try raw basil leafs.

Right, except breasts and thighs require different timing and temperatures you fool.

I don't usually see such extreme fedora tipping around here

Which has fuck-all to do with pan searing vs roasting you absolute faggot

>it's a maillard reaction thing you wouldn't understand
Jesus Christ, user. Your term is not as fancy as you imagine.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly my point. Anyone who knows the first thing about cooking knows what it is and that there are multiple ways to achieve it.

>i don't understand the difference between roasting the whole bird vs carving and searing each piece separately to the appropriate temperature for that piece

I'd ask you not to reproduce but I'm sure your sperm are too stupid to figure out where they need to go already.