Dear god two nukes were never enough

Dear god two nukes were never enough.
Never eat raw fish no matter what those zipperheads tell you.
Never ever fucking ever eat raw fish.
That shit gives you food poisoning. You're going to vomit everything you eat or drink for the next two days and not be able to sleep at night. Nuke Japan.

no one else's fault you went to a shit restaurant OP

read some reviews next time

Then let reality correct you.

I doubt Paulie down at the gas station you got your sushi from was Japanese

>japanese reaction image
>nuke japan
Sending mixed signals here user.

Stick to McDonalds amerilard

Maybe if you live in a third world dictatorship shithole like the united states of clappistan.

For most healthy people, eating reasonable amounts of raw seafood poses only a small health risk. Nonetheless, there is a risk for everyone. ... One other safety tip of interest: If you do decide to eat raw fish, choose fish that has been previously frozen. That's because freezing will kill any potential parasites present.

Raw fish you eat at a sushi restaurant is also typically caught in colder waters and frozen before you eat it. The freezing is important, Tauxe says, because it kills any potential worms or other parasites that might be in the fish.

This but unironically (especially if you find yourself in a foreign country)

yeah I don't understand why numales are so obsessed with it, sushi really is garbage tier. Even good sushi is garbage, eating raw fish like a fucking raccoon or something. I've been to 5 star sushi restaurants before too, it's all shit.

>samefagging this hard

not op but hey, enjoy paying an absurd amount of money for disgusting rotten fish because you think it makes you more cultured

only a samefagger would take the time to declare he isn't

>believes he has to pay lots money for sushi
>specifically calls it rotten fish
>thinks people eat sushi to be more cultured
Get fucking exposed 3rd world subhuman.
In non-failed nations sushi can be bought cheap, safe to eat, and be found at a convenience store all at the same time. A outworldy concept for you, I'm sure.

At least quote my post too so you can be btfo.

>For most healthy people, eating reasonable amounts of raw seafood poses only a small health risk. Nonetheless, there is a risk for everyone. ... One other safety tip of interest: If you do decide to eat raw fish, choose fish that has been previously frozen. That's because freezing will kill any potential parasites present.Raw fish you eat at a sushi restaurant is also typically caught in colder waters and frozen before you eat it. The freezing is important, Tauxe says, because it kills any potential worms or other parasites that might be in the fish.

Why did you just say the same thing twice you autistic fucking retard?

I copy pasta them from a couple of articles

why must we suffer

Never had food poisoning from sushi. In fact, the only thing I’ve ever had food poisoning from was fully cooked chicken breast.

You're a fucking moron

9 out of 10 times if you get food poisoning it's because somebody didn't wash their hands, not from the food itself.

Back that up with a source please

Golden rule #1: Do not, I repeat DO NOT expect good (great) fish dishes if you can't see the sea from where you are.
Golden rule #2: if you are far from the sea, your trust in the establishment you grow exponentially with the freshness required for a dish to be palatable.

Golden rule 2 is all krumped ya git, fix ya gramma!

japan isn't the only country to eat raw fish you dinggleberry. Germany eats minced raw pork and you see less people complain about that, you dingus. you slackjawed dick sucker. you uncultured biggot. you 10 IQ mush brain. you pajama wearing turban head looking mother fucker. you butter faced slug monger.

Just nuke Germany too then retard.

Oh fer Zog's sake.
Golden Rule #2: If you are far from the sea, your trust-minimum in the restaurant should scale exponentially with the freshness requirements of what you wish to eat there.

Should proofread more carefully what I type, thanks.