What to do with excess baked goods? I don't have any friends and the local homeless shelter won't accept them...

What to do with excess baked goods? I don't have any friends and the local homeless shelter won't accept them. Is there any place to donate them? I don't want to waste food and I don't want to get fat.

I'm a good baker but I want to keep improving, and the only way to do that is through practice. pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

americanheritagecooking.com/2016/02/old-fashioned-sour-cream-cake-donuts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask your neighbors i guess

drop them off at the local police/fire station. dispatchers will be grateful

Lol only close neighbor is a diabetic. Am I SOL?

Oh shit, good idea. Police are probably the last people worried about being poisoned too. They know where I live.

what kind of baked goods?
also freeze them

Bread, croissants, tarts, pies, scones, muffins, cupcakes, basically anything I feel like baking.
My freezer is filled to the brim with meat.

with the left over bread make bread and butter pudding, everything else take to ambos, fire stations and cops

Dunno lad, get a dog or something.

Will do, hope the station doesn't mind me dropping off so many sweets. Maybe I should call beforehand.
this kills the dog

Do you have a bread machine or do you do everything by hand? I want to get into baking but I don't have a stand mixer

>this kills the dog
A well fed dog m8

All by hand. No need for a stand mixer, kneading is quite easy and can actually be relaxing once you get the hang of it. Bake away user!

>Maybe I should call beforehand.
yeah they'll appreciate that

Do you not have a job or something? When I need to get rid of extra food I just take it to work and my coworkers devour it.

I wonder how many hobos died before homeless shelters started refusing baked goods.

Hand them out to school children at bus stops. They love pastries.

Got any favorite recipes to share?

any tips doing this without looking like sexual predator

Sell them at a farmer's market so you can buy more flour, eggs and sugar. You can probably find one on Saturday mornings nearby

What do you mean? Just don't have sex with them. There's nothing wrong with giving presents to children.

Telecommute. comfy life
I don't want to go to jail
It's fried not baked but this is my all-time favorite donut recipe americanheritagecooking.com/2016/02/old-fashioned-sour-cream-cake-donuts/
I'm a sucker for old fashioned cake donuts, they really tickle my nips

Good idea. I'll need to get a permit but I reckon it'll be worth it.

put your cummies inside them and go to a /k/ meeting.

Duuude.. I'm going to have to try that dunut recipe

give them straight up to homeless people just ayo my dude u want a pastry ?

chop them up, coax rats out of the alley gutter to eat your baked goods hash, continue to feed them to the rats in the alley on a regular schedule. train rat horde to follow you down the alley to get their daily feed. keep it up for multiple weeks, get the rats to follow you for further and further distances, now implement attack mode, by drawing your rat horde to local restaurants your hate, and then throwing the baked goods into the backdoor of the kitchen, time with called in health inspection, RULE YOUR LOCAL CULINARY WORLD