So, you have A. some flour tortilla. B. some refried bean in a can. C. some shredded cheese

So, you have A. some flour tortilla. B. some refried bean in a can. C. some shredded cheese.

From here, how do you personally go about making a bean and cheese burrito?

You're fat

Sure thing.

How do you make a tortilla without flour? Some flour tortilla? So part of one tortilla made of flour (just like every tortilla ever of all time has been made of flour, thanks for that).
Also, if you're looking for step by step instructions on how to heat up some shit, throw in diced veg, sprankle some colby jack and wrap it up then you can go fuck yourself. Way to start a shit thread.

Heat up the tortilla and the beans. Spread a thin smile on the tortilla, not too much. Add cheese, also in a kind of smile on the lower third of the tortilla. Then fold the edges in and roll it up from the bottom. Use some extra cheese as glue on the upper lip to keep it from unrolling.

You forgot to open the can of beans, retard.

I might try mixing the refried beans with some chicken stock, reducing a little before adding in the cheese, adding whatever spices I want as well, cumin and cayenne probably
Then I'd heat up a tortilla(s) in the microwave and then slather the tortilla with the bean cheese mixture
Then wrap and eat

I've never done anything like it, but I assume that's how I'd do a simple bean and cheese burrito

Simple with a big 'ol mess.

If your beans aren't seasoned, do so. I like to add a bit of diced tomato. Add some 'vark and we're good to go.

it's only one pot, really
not that big of a deal to clean

>aardvark
way to shit up perfectly good food faggot

Does it taste bad or something?

If you can't work out how to make a burrito you should just go to Taco Bell, it's where you belong.

It depends really. if you like the taste of semen and soy. you will love it.

Was that comment really necessary, user?

absolutely. now go suck an aids dick faggot.

You need some sleepy time chamomile. Drunk OZposters need not apply to a burrito thread.

no thank you. it is literally noon here. kys faggot

>open beans, and heat in a pan with a little bacon fat
>once beans are hot, heat a tortilla till pliable on a pan
>remove tortilla, and spread a thin layer of beans over it, from the middle out, leaving enough tortilla edge for rolling
>sprinkle shredded cheese down the middle
>optional -add hot sauce or salsa
>roll burrito making sure the ends are tucked in
>place back on pan and grill until golden brown on both sides
>consume

>forgets to open tortilla package
>burnt plastic mess in pan
No thanks, user.

>corn tortillas existing

>milled corn isn't flour
>only wheat can be made into flour
Yikes, that's a whole new level of stupid.

wrap and BRAP
add some vark

To clarify, you're an idiot (especially if you're OP) because saying flour tortilla means absolutely jack shit. You have to specify the type of flour. Of course flour was used because you need flour to make tortillas. You could make wheat tortillas or corn tortillas as they are the most popular, but you could make tortillas out of most any type of flour including plantain, banana, oat, potato, yucca, bread nut etc. ad nausium. Flour tortilla is redundant and you should go fuck yourself for being an idiot.