What's the census on these?

What's the census on these?

Why is cool blue gatorade orange?

It's vodka and hi-c

I haven't had them but I see it as a sad move for the franchise
Their slogan once was "think outside the bun" and now their serving fries.
When do they start serving burgers?

My consensus is that is a damaging capitulation that will take them down a very slippery slope.

They sold fries back in the 90's and they were the best thing on the menu. These new fries are pretty shitty and terribly overpriced.

There $1 user. How much do you expect them to cost?

Pretty decent when fresh

[spoiler]They're never fresh

Fuck you Veeky Forums enable spoiler tags for cooking

I expect them to be $1, but 150% the size.

Spoilers never work when you do them wrong.

>he doesn't know about the one tag spoiler shortcut

They look nothing like the advertisement portrays them to be. Honestly some truth in advertising organization should go after them because it barely contains any food.

They're pretty good and whenever I order taco bell I can't help but get some since it's just a dollar and you get a decent amount, only problem is that the flavor is all in the seasoning/coating so you know it's like five times as unhealthy as the same amount of mcdonalds fries

the fiesta potatoes are better

Fair point I guess they are pretty small.

Do you mean "consensus"?

Too small of an order and the ones I had were woefully undercooked.

Taco Bell in Canada has always had fries

They're okay I guess. The price is fair, any more than a dollar and it wouldn't be worth it.

>When do they start serving burgers?
Look at this retard and laugh.

That's a sloppy joe.

I got the loaded ones or whatever they're called and they were pretty good. Not sure if I'd get them again though

When did they sell that?

They're pretty good if a bit overpriced for what you actually get. The normal sized ones are tiny so I always order the bel grande or whatever, it's around $5 and is basically a small meal. They'd go well with chicken chips if taco bell still had them.

The best fast food fries and one of the best items you can get at Taco Bell.

They're good, but not quite crunchy enough.

>What's the census

Are you illiterate?

They’re good, but it’s better to get a side of sour cream and dip them in that. Or dip them in both the sour cream and the nacho cheese.

>They sold fries back in the 90's and they were the best thing on the menu
you people act like every discontinued fast food item was delicious

as someone who was conscious in the 90s and hasn't learned everything about the decade from tumblr, i can assure you that fast food has only gotten better

But I was in elementary school when Taco Bell had fries and can guarantee you that I enjoyed them far more than anything I've tried in the last decade.

P decent in the Bell grande

Maybe that's because you were in elementary school and you didn't know shit about shit?

Then where the fuck are the green onions on my Mexican Pizza user? You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I liked the seasoning, and I liked how they were the natural length of the potato as far as dipping goes. The one time I got them, they weren't crispy though, and I got the fries bel grande, and the longer lengths were hard to eat with a fork when they were covered with toppings.

As if that's what's missing. A few onions are what's standing between it being delicious and terrible. Okay!

What's the 'census on 'go 'za?

Useful for getting cheese to dip the rest of the stuff i order in

When they're made right and are slightly crunchy, the seasoning is really good with the nacho cheese. However, most of the ones I've had have been fairly soggy. Still edible, but not that great

It's that tub of cheese that is the problem. Way more expensive to provide that than it is the actual fries