Why do Dunkin Donuts go stale within a shift while Krispy Kremes stay fresh for days?

Why do Dunkin Donuts go stale within a shift while Krispy Kremes stay fresh for days?

The grease keeps the donut moist and protects it from oxidation.

Also, those tits are glorious.

because dunkin donuts come in frozen which deteriorates the quality of ingredients. kripsy kreme are fried fresh every day

>"You gotta feed me these donuts, user! My titties are too small!"

>No longjohns
0/10 pure fucking garbage

I wanna stuff 3 or 4 of those donuts between dat cleavage

Fucking 7-11 has better donuts than dunkin donuts. They are trash and always have been since I was a kid back in the 80's.

Also the Amish market in Annapolis MD has the best donuts in the world.

Back when I was a kid in the 80's and early 90's DD was still decent.

m-mommy won't give milkies

I'm more of an ass man, but damn, those look like some really good titties.

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR’S AND SWALLOWING YO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON’T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

Great boobs

Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend who would give me some nice homemade doughnuts

Fixed the photo for you

None of those look good. I want pic related with strong black coffee. Also, her tits are nothing to write home about.

Best donuts incoming, get out of the way plebs.

women are fucking loathsome. this whore probably sucked 1000 black dicks already and then she will turn 30 after riding the cock carousel and suddenly want to "settle down" with you if you will help take care of little jerome

No need to project user.

No, he's right. When you start dating you'll understand.

>can't just sit down and eat these because they're loaded in calories and i'd gain at least 2 lbs finishing all of that
suffering

you could just throw them up

much better. now i don't have to look at that annoying mole above her tits

nigga who the fuck gets donuts at dunkin donuts?

if you live on the east coast, KK doesn't exist, same for the KKK

Id give her my custard filled long john if you know what i mean

Yeah. You'd give her a donut she doesn't have in exchange for one you don't have. That's a good idea in principle, but looking at the selection she has I don't think it would be a fair trade.

you fucking stupid virgin, you have obviously never even asked a girl to dance with you because you are in middle school.

>that cleavage acne

This is patrician

Because Dunkin donuts are not made in house like Krispy Kreme they used to be about 8-10 years ago but they now all they hire is a bunch of spics and cant do shit right

Will it ever be time again to make the donuts Veeky Forums?

Many krispy kreme locations are no longer making doughnuts in house.
Anyway... the main difference between kk and dd is the dough. DD uses a dense cake batter while KK dough has yeast. Its lighter fluffier and feels fresh longer. Even when both are perfectly fresh DD will always have a heavy cake texture

fags

Does she have benis?

They exist in the Northeast but they are rare. I know many years ago I went to one near Salem.

careful, OP. when i make a thread with this image I get banned

I find the opposite is true. Krispy kremes seem to lose their lustre after a day, but at least they can be saved

I want a cute girl with large breasts to bring me donuts...

if she were cute her face would be in the photo too

Gib milkiiies

>what is focal length

>what is a woman being photographed

pretty much this

gib milkies

why don't i have tits like these

Probably something to do with hormone production or hormone receptors.

There are two things I love about this pic.

Nice counter and decent tiling?

Because God made you a boy

This looks disgusting.
How can you eat that junk?

OP, because they put chemicals in their food.

Am i wrong for prefering dunkin donuts over krispy kreme?

go home tile-user you're drunk.

No, that's your choice. I still eat dunkin donuts since it is the local donut shop and it tastes good. Some supermarket brands are better though.

:(

>coasties will never know the pleasure of lamar's donuts

Dunkin is the best

voodoo doughnuts

get rid of that bitch so I can have privacy to put my dick in the donut holes

Why doesn't the UK have donut shops? ;_;

sharia law

A fucking meme

these

We do, we've had them for decades. Ever been to the seaside? Fresh-cooked doughnuts is a fucking time-honoured tradition.

Krispy Kreme donuts are glazed to oblivion, probably with HFCS too. Like McDonalds' food, they remain preserved like mummies.