H-how did i do

h-how did i do...

looks horrible, but at least you tried

Why does it look horrible?

Looks perfect

Don't lie to him.

I can't even identify what the fuck the shit on the left is.

It's scrambled eggs...

not too bad on the breast, only so much you can do when frying chicken breast

the eggs on the other hand wtf user, I know most people overcook scrambled eggs but it looks like you cooked that shit for like 20 minutes

2/10 for effort but would definitely not eat

Probably the worst "scrambled eggs" I've ever seen.

i thought it was chopped chicken breast
good sear on the eggs i guess

what did you do to make your eggs look like that? they are hard, burnt, and chunky.

Is that chicken on the right?
Looks odd.

>good sear on the eggs

your brains are scrambled boi if you think that looks good

Next time you make scrambled eggs, lower the temperature. I like to constantly whip mine in the pan with chopsticks. Gets them light and fluffy. When they are almost not runny anymore, scrape it all together and dump it on the plate. They will finish cooking on their own. You can use a spatula to constantly stir them as well. Basically you just keep folding them over and over. It’s not as fluffy as the chopsticks method, but still really good. Please don’t ever do that to eggs again. Lower the heat on your chicken as well. I cook mine in a covered ceramic dish, and when they are done I put them in the oven on a baking sheet for 20 minutes or so to crisp the skin.

I thought it was chicken on both plates. Look in all honesty, don't ever make scrambled eggs again.

fuck guys take it easy, I know we're all havin fun but OP's probably never gonna visit Veeky Forums again and he's gonna continue wasting perfectly good eggs like this

>but OP's probably never gonna visit Veeky Forums again
Thanks christ.

this guy is getting roasted...not as much as those eggs though

fucking hell dude

Are you a female? The eggs look like you sent them to hell the chicken is overcooked did you let Satan teach you how to cook?

Holy shit that IS eggs? Bitch I thought you had some soggy ass popcorn chicken going on. No.

What you posted is 100% good tasting and something anyone would eat. Scrambled eggs typically with internet people and ordered in restaurants should be creamy and smooth, more like a salad for crackers or toast. What you posted I grew up on as scrambled eggs, and fits in fine for a regular human being's breakfast. If youre try harding? Not even remotely close to what people want.

Take a hammer to those breasts and thin them out so there is less white on the rims. Otherwise, 100% edible dont even be ashamed, just change your working. If you want scrambled eggs look up the Gordon Ramsay one, thats what everyone on this board counts as scrambled eggs.

I think the chicken looks okayish, maybe a bit over done, but not burnt. Was it still juicy or was it dry?
Not bad if this was like a first or third attempt.

Those eggs to my taste look over cooked. But hey if you like them that way, it's your food. Otherwise consider cooking them over a slightly lower heat for about 2/3 the amount of time.

you're a dirty liar, there is no way in hell those are scrambled eggs. in the off chance they are, a protip would be to wait till they are finished cooking then salt and pepper them, it will prevent them from turning a weird color

This comment is what I was talking about here There are a lot of people who are autistic about eggs because of Ramsay, and dont get that just eating to get shit done is fine. Id rather eat what you posted than what meme autists want posted any day. But they are in the meta game of michelin star restaurants (Most are failing economically)

you're not supposed to cook chicken breast and scrambles eggs together, you dipshit

Okay, you wrote a 500 word essay to tell everyone you have low standards and shit taste. Good job.

Whose rule is that?

>all these plebs can't enjoy eggs cooked this way
shit still tastes good faggots

Watch gordon ramsay's scrambled eggs or binging with babish

I value my time. Money = time. I will never pay for scrambled eggs. Obviously, anyone who does is an idiot. When making them I will do special liquidated eggs with chunks (Like ramsay's) for holidays or events. For myself? Never. Utter waste of time (money).

so you're saying you won't pay three dollars for someone to make you 10 minute scrambled eggs?

fuck man

>Utter waste of time (money).
Unless, you know, they want scrambled eggs.

this rarted

You undercooked the eggs.

i can enjoy some crispy scrambled eggs

>good sear on the eggs i guess