Getting fucking ripped

Getting fucking ripped

only 6%?

isnt malt liquor usually like 8 or 9 %?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

You seem like a bit of a wild and crazy kind of guy. I sense that you like to have fun times. I like to have fun times, too. You're the kind of guy who knows where it's at.

Lol how can something that shitty looking only have 6%. Like what is the point of drinking that.

>6%
>ripped
How's your freshman year of college going, kid?

Nice keyboard, post more pics.

Tripfags really should get banned for a few days if they tripfag in a non-tripfag thread i.e. pretty much just furfag threads and on /soc/.

I'm a furfag

You've already had a third of the bottle? You need to pace yourself, man.

slow down bro

Reported for eating turtle eggs.

post fursona fag

and put some fucking spring onions in that

Enjoy your diarrhea.

get a stronger stomach

Wish I could, I LOVE spicy food and hot sauces but goddamn, wish I could get a poop implant or whatever it is that has a high chance of curing IBS.

its 1/3 bottle in 30 minutes. is Veeky Forums just freshman white girls

I think I've seen your dick before?

And its only 6% alcohol.
I make sure my wine is at least 14% and that's only if I'm drinking poor fag shit

what's malt liqueur it looks like beer to me. I bet those noodles were nice though

Check out this tough guy. He noticed it wasn't really a strong drink and just had to comment. Because he can handle more, and he just had to let everyone know. Those people who were earnestly shocked by it? Obvious lightweights. Not like this guy.