>horiible smell comes out, death
>its just keeps coming and coming stronger
>fills up whole kitchen and starts into living room
>start panicking, wrap the lamb into several bags and throw it away
>call grocery shop and get refund.
>smell lingers for a day, gagging
>couldn't stomach meat for a week because reminded of the smell
>actually purchased vegan burgers and other shit
>thought about if i actually went vegan or vegetarian, i would save a lot of money.

holy shit Veeky Forums.

fuck off we're full

>boy meets girl
>girl breaks boy's heart
>boy becomes gay
The End.

>user gets on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums brainwashes him
>user is now a pedo racist trap fucker

There is a vegan joint in melb, lord of the fries, their vegan burgers are better than most meat ones, if your ever there try em out. Their chips are alright, depends on the sauce you get.

Don't buy lamb after late January (in Australia). It's all old shit that barely qualifies lamb.

This was me except I became a girl instead. It would have happened if she didn't break my heart too... But yeah.

>I had a bad experience and things are ruined forever.

I'm not saying people need to grow old but they should start growing up again.

Was it vacuum-sealed?

fpbp

why you shouldn't buy halal

thats because it was probably touched by some kind of sand person.

Damn that’s crazy.
I only have good experience with the local halal shop. Owners a nice guy.
It’s much cheaper than the regular butcher we got here but just as good if not better.
Owner will also throw in discounts and free shit a lot

Oh so everyone here can be racist from one bad experience but blacks and mexicans cant because not all white people are like that?

Had a similar experience when I bought boiling beef thinking it was the same thing as beef chuck (lost in translation) and spent about 45 minutes trying to cut it into smaller chunks. It was basically nothing but connective tissue and absolutely disgusting.

that's not even close to being a viable comparison you retarded nigger

did you expect much more?

Au contraire, sturmdrumpfer, its precisely the same comparison which is why it makes your butthurt so scrumptious.

Liberals buy rotten meat from Muslims and become vegans. Conservatives buy rotten meat from Muslims and become white nationalists

Isn't that pretty common with lamb? What are you even on about?

>Oh so everyone here can be racist from one bad experience but blacks and mexicans cant because not all white people are like that?

No, every one should be racist and get their own ethnocentric societies. It would be better for everyone.

>bought something edible from a non-white """""person"""""

It's like you people have a literal death wish.

More projection than a movie theater.

Pleass learn English before commenting on this board.

But then we have to have culture and stuff. Why bother when we can just say nothing has meaning?

this is the wrong lesson to learn here. the correct thing to learn from this is a hatred of muslims.

You probably are a mudslime which I can only assume is the only reason you would ever by a halal lamb rack. you think you're getting 72 virgins just because you paid extra money to have some muslim wizard cast a spell on the lamb before they slit its throat. That's probably why it ended up filthy and infected. Try some nice christian lamb

>You probably are a mudslime which I can only assume is the only reason you would ever by a halal lamb rack.
>he doesn't know that buying non-halal is antisemitic and racist

Wake up grandpa, it's 2018.

>Christian Lamb
>Burned at the stake
>Charred to perfection
>Seasoned with the flesh of Christ
>With a side of his blood
Damn this sounds good