Vodka Thread

All other alcohols are not welcome.
Discuss and argue over which vodka is the best, out of three catagories: affordable, expensive, and luxury.

In my opinion, Stoli is the best out of the affordable vodkas, and smirnoff is about the absolut worst. Change my mind friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/kultur/gesellschaft/2018/wegen-wodka-moslemische-sittenwaechter-bedrohen-supermaerkte/
youtube.com/watch?v=e9Wfz8l2T4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also post cheap vodkas which aren't pus, as if there was a cheaper vodka than stoli at the same price, that would be great. $43 is the cheapest off the shelf I can find it locally.

You realize that vodka is just EtOH with a few esters left behind.

Boring shit, really. It's all made in one batch and blended without any other steps.

what's the best potato vodka you've tried?

Only had Chopin and kettle one

ketel one isn't made from potatoes

Any many esthers function as xenoestrogens, soyboy. Vodka is a drink for men.

I just get svedka if I'm buying something not locally made. I do like Long Road though.

The worst is Tito.
Absolut is not bad.
Stoki is the best

Lukosowa is pretty good

>The worst is Tito
wat
Tito's is good but went meme tier and is overpriced now.
Stoli is delicious but overpriced
Grey Goose... overrated and overpriced
Chopin... good shit, yeah overpriced
Kettle One... jeez, I don't even remember anymore. Probably decent, eh who cares

Buy cheap vodka and run it through a charcoal filter a few times. Wala, good vodka.

Vodka is for slavshits. Drink gin if you have any sense of civility.

It's simple drink for simple people, like Russians that live an agrarian lifestyle like the simple assholes they are.

You're just a generic simple asshole who appreciates well crafted garbage.

That's autistic and you know it

This is just a group of idiots that don't make their own vodka. You new to the sport fuck ups know nothing about this booze.

Not posting Russian Standard...

Fucking autismos

right.

For me, it's Mr. Boston's Riva Vodka. The Best Affordable Vodka.

Bought a handle of Sobieski a little while back and then realized I don't drink vodka anymore. Oh well.

that's what I like about it, I like the actual flavour of the ethanol. I mix it with soda water with just a twist of lemon, and let the flavour of the ethanol sing.

stoki or stoli?

I drink gin and tonic with a hint of nice lime cordial normally, but am dieting to make weight at a comp so turned to vodka soda, saving over 150kcal per serve!

this stuff is better than grey goose for $25-29 per 1.5L

1.75L*

A little reminder that Kaliskaya is the original anti-islam vodka because the logo depicts "the word Allah in Arabic script that is being devoured by a snake", according to some muslims who recently threatened to smash up a supermarket in Austria over that issue.
jungefreiheit.de/kultur/gesellschaft/2018/wegen-wodka-moslemische-sittenwaechter-bedrohen-supermaerkte/

I agree. Feel like it blends better and has a less harsh bite

i've been told that kirkland vodka IS grey goose just with their label, but it might just be one of those myths

pic related was my go-to when I was an alcoholic.
cheap but not terrible , around 12 bucks a handle if I remember right

You literally cannot reliably tell the difference in a blind test between Popov or Svedka and luxury vodkas.

With you 100% wish I could still enjoy stoli. My alcoholism was getting out of hand though so I had to quit the liquor.

I keep myself on a strict dose of 5% or less beer these days and it's fucking painful but at least I can function half normally.

>A lamp I made

Popov is your wife of 12 years.
Stoli is the expensive mistress that you hit with a rubber just in case she is lying about the pill.

yeah, it's my go-to vodka right now, great quality/price ratio

I drink about a fifth of this every day

7+ years running and I'm so used to the taste I don't like anything else, even the expensive shit or a similar price brand just gimme that 'dam

Pic related is my go-to. Best I can do for the price (~$14 a handle); used to be a Skol guy, but moved across the country last year.

I, and anyone who even drinks moderately, can absolutely tell the difference.

Samefagging this hard...

and yet..

stolichnaya is the GOAT vodka.

/thread

It's the first Russian vodka you learned about out of high school so its obviously the best. It's not. It had heads and a bunch of tails in the blend. Its gotten worse over the years.

Heads come off early, hearts are ethanol and tails are the cardboard tasting high temp garbage.

that link is in slavic and I can't read slavic

you made the right choice bro, keep up the good work and enjoy life the best you can.

I've a similar story with a different substance, so i understand 100%, except i can't even have a little bit. Proved that to myself haha.

very nice lamp by the way.

what aare you talking about slavfriend?

here you go bumpkin. youtube.com/watch?v=e9Wfz8l2T4E

Pearl.

43 dollars. I pay 3 dollars a handle.

well said, you are my bro.

>has crippling alcoholism
>still keeps lamp made from stoli bottle
>still drinks 5% alc. beer

user, i...er, guess this is how someone "tapers".

I am ok with clear vodka, but concoctions are far better.
I like infuse vodka with orange and coffee. Brand doesn't matters.
T. Russian

You forgot rancid nutsack and fermented human cum.

What are people's opinions on Ciroc?

Nigger juice. Only niggers ask for it an I love saying "Nope." How niggers wind up in a cocktail bar is beyond me.

I suspected as much. I'm not much of a vodka drinker, but only the people who I suspect are drug dealers order it at my bar, and always the red berry kind as well.

I like Luksusowa. Smooth and inexpensive. Never pay high dollar for a vodka. There's no point.

Had a small-batch corn vodka for the first time recently, made from Ohio corn. It was pretty damn smooth. I enjoyed it immensely.

Don't forget: vodka should be enjoyed with pickles, cold cuts, and bread. Get yourself a nice spread and some good company.

>having Ciroc at your bar
What kind of shithole do you work in where you peddle coon swill and artificially flavored liquor? I've got 500 plus bottles of unique booze at my disposal and only one type of vodka for dumb bitches who "only drink vodka."

A branded bar in the U.K, unfortunately not some bespoke cocktail bar with esoteric alcohols.

Bummer, dude. Hope you get a lot of... tips.

I'm leaving in a few weeks for a comfy office job anyway, hospitality is awful. I have no desire to progress further through management than I already am.

But back to vodka. Is milk vodka a meme?

luksusowa is the best vodka. Its made of potatos, its mid grade, but nobody wants "fancy" high grade vodka.
crowne russe is the best cheap vodka, but nikolai is the best cheap 100proof.

Luksusowa, Wyborowa and Sobieski are the holy trinity of polish vodkas

Stoli is bretty good
Karkov is the trashiest of trash tier
If I want to treat myself I go local (pic related, although Vikre's non-vodka output is mostly better)

For me, it's Georgi, New York's number one vodka

Oh yeah buddy u got miiii

Tehehrhe

Faggot

Daily reminder that if your favorite vodka is not from Poland or Russia you can need to get the fuck out of this thread right fucking now and stop embarassing yourself.

This

You can get a half gallon jug of this for under $9 and that includes tax.

My cousin made some outta some reflux still.
Suck it Regan

>You're just a generic simple asshole who appreciates well crafted garbage.
That's punk rock and country living for ya you doss cunt.
I bet you like angry orchard craft beer.

>which flavorless women drink is the best
Try bourbon.

>I HAVE NO TASTEBUDS SO MUST EVERYONE ELSE.
The post. Are you 14?

whats up with these whiskey soyboys all of a sudden you realize your super manly whiskey is basically just vodka aged in barrels right

Kirkland and Grey Goose distill in the same town using the same water. Different distillery with slightly different methods, but them using the same water makes them taste very similar.

Americans.
Have some fucking self control ladies.

I think its r the donald expanding into other boards. If they came here during the election then theyd have had plenty of time to spread to other popular boards like tv and after 2 years theyd find hidden gem boards like Veeky Forums
And who else but a reditor would constantly need to remind everyone how manly and crazy they are for liking whiskey

>It's the first Russian vodka you learned about out of high school
It's not even the third one I tried ass hole ive been drinking before during and after high school, candy ass.
Russian standard and Kalashnikov also that other one with the panther.
I prefer rum.

>muh secrut vodka club
>lets talk about our alcoholism!
>lmao these redditors discussing whiskey

lol he is from t d he cant even greentext properly

I like rum and make me.

If you drink to get drunk and not play who's got the superior ethanol.
I drink what ever is around or on tap
Babies and teenagers

What the fuck did you type boy.
Retype and proof read, yea drunk.

What do you guys think of Vox? It's my favorite. Well, was back when I drank straight vodka. Second would be Chopin followed by stoli.

What is the octyl butanoate smell?

cranberry stoli is the god tier vodka

Fucking alchy

>im so not from r the donald i totally dont know what youre talking about u must be drunk lol
assuming you can actually follow a conversation this is what im assuming is going through your head

They really are getting pretty bad. Youd think that theyd stay in their whiskey general thread but they span out into just about every thread where alcohol is mentioned and try to start arguments.

oi dont talk shit, addiction is a battle you never ever win, you just manage and try and have a comfortable life. It's like losing a loved one but the loved one you lose is yourself, and the best way of dealing with the loss of who you were; to drugs, is in fact to substitute the bad drugs with less bad drugs and not let THIS form an addiction.

old mate giving up spirits and drinking beer is FINE, and keeping a momento is FINE too. I have a broken circular mirror hanging in my room to "remind me", and I sure as fuck don't do hard drugs any more.

Go get addicted to something, THEN kick it, and come back; tell me your opinion then.

milk vodka is an abomination and should be banned.

vodka is vodka. Pretending otherwise is just silly.

If you wanna get a hangover with shitty brown liquid and impurities that have LITERALLY no reason to be thre whatsoever other than wank factor, then go right ahead. Brown spirits is the literal street crank compared to the highly pure bulk ice that is vodka.
Ethanol isn't brown. Ethanol can't ever be brown. Neither can water. The only reason those liquids can be brown, is if there's shit in there. not literal shit, but impurities and shit. I ain't finna get impure cut to fuck alcohol with dirty grease left in it, and I dont expect to be shamed for having patrician choice by some gentleman of questionable interlect. Just because you can't handle the taste of ethanol(tm) and need to lolly it up with your sugar and botanicals and shit, doesn't mean I'm a soyboy too so fuck you and the horse you rode in on cobber.

Suck my dick fuckhead, and you're wrong anyway, I couldn't even go to america if I tried.

it's a vodka thread. People who drink vodka are usually of poor willpower, ergo there's addicts.
We dont come to your Makers Mark Vs. Southern Comfort threads and chime in when yous ask each other where to find the best bulls to fuck your wife.

no it's not retard.
straight vodkas have different burn profiles, and some taste like shit
mixed vodkas allow different flavours to shine,
cheap vodka gives you cruel as fuck hangover and good vodka doesn't.

>not making your own vodka
>actually paying for tyrone's third mestizo kid with tax money from bought alcoholic beverages
Woah.

>Being so poor that you'd risk imprisonment and blowing your house up just to drink some methanol, as opposed to flinging a stack of 50's at the nearest 10/10 and telling her to bring you back a bottle, and to make it quick because you want another bj
This manlet, i swear.

Babushka's samogon gorilka or bust

favorite for taste. mid priced

also enjoy tito's, belvedere when there's an occasion

but desu reyka is my favorite that i've tried regardless of price point

Any mid-shelf vodka is generally good vodka. The cheap shit will fucking ruin you, the expensive shit is memery, the mid-tier ranges are the best way to get drunk, and if you disagree you're simply wrong.

good man

wise user

Sobieski is my favorite ever since I read a good review online about it when I was 19

I usually find this stuff for $8.99. At that price you'd think it's terrible, but it's actually quite good! Probably my favorite vodka