Veeky Forumstails thread

For me, it's the gin rickey - clean, crisp, cool, and refreshing, with a tangy citrus bite in each sip.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dark n’ Stormy masterrace

For a long time I drank sprite and cheap vodka with some lemon bitters I found in my pantry from years ago.

Kentucky mule
It was a bit cold out recently so tried hot chocolate and whiskey, super good.

For me, its Coca-Cola

Damn this sounds delicious right now. Holy shit. Too bad it’s not lime season...

right now it's the improved gin cocktail. just got some kübler and am taking it for a spin.

For me, you can't beat a proper Old Fashioned with rye whiskey and a mix of orange and angostura bitters.

British Granny tier
Meme tier
Sounds like a long vodka variant, points for effort tho
Hipster tier
Virgin Cuba Libre tier

Urban Cowboy tier

I enjoy a dark n stormy in the evening as i listen to the waves crash and watch storm clouds gather on the horizon. Batten down, lads, it's gonna be a big one.

bourbon or rye in fancy craft cider. what george washington's men drank at Valley Forge after the rum rations from the British Indies ran out. great fall/winter drink.

>whiskey soyboys immediately try and get in an argument

Am old fashioned is so hipster tier. You need to know that every bartender is laughing at you whenever you order this.
t. am bartender

I only laugh at 'men' who come up to me an order a Malibu drink, or someone who asks for a Cosmo or martini light on the alcohol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

Whiskey Sour is unironically the best drink you can order anywhere

I'M GIN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
I TURNED MYSELF INTO GIN MORTY

I love mojitos, nothing beats fresh mint

this

>Whiskey Sour is unironically the best drink you can order anywhere
As long as it is not made sweet. Had some really awful whiskey sour that was sweet.

Also, seltzer? Fuck out of here, GnT with a lime wedge is the only option.

For me it's the godfather

Cosmos are good

Ehh, I like a Dark n Stormy

>martini light on the alcohol
what do you do, add water?

Five Lakes Vodka with club soda and lemon juice is my go-to, but I do enjoy an occasional Boston Sour as long as it keeps the egg white. Most cocktails taste overly sweet to me. Something about the alcohol just makes even the slightest bit of sweet taste sickening.