Favorite sauce?
Favorite dry rub/seasoning?
Favorite wing restaurant/dive bar?
Best wings you ever had?
Worst wing experience?
Drums or flats?
Eat the cartilage?
Ever do a wing challenge?

Post pics of your homemade wings or any wings you've taken pictures of!

Boneless fags need not apply.

I'm about to go try pic related. Will post results

>Boneless fags need not apply.
Yeah fuck boneless. Less flavor, more calories, and they're not wings they're fucking chicken nuggies.

Those looked really good in the commercial I saw until I found out that they're at the restaurant where you have to get waited on by a whore with VD.

How's that different from any other restaurant?

OP here

Favorite sauce?
>Fire in the hole by Pluckers, a local wing restaurant
>wingstop Louisiana rub
Favorite wing restaurant/dive bar?
>Pluckers (Austin,TX)
Best wings you ever had?
One time my friend smoked some wings for like 10 hours and all I remember is that I woke up and my fingers were covered in smoked wing residue and my butthole was sore as all hell
Worst wing experience?
>BWW...'nuff said
Drums or flats?
>flats but i enjoy both. All of one type gets boring. They both have their merits
Eat the cartilage?
Always. Pic related
Ever do a wing challenge?
No. Not interested

i like boneless but they're not the same.

At least you're smart enough to recognize this and not argue about it like a retard. We all thank you for that

I will never understand people that love blue cheese but think ranch is gross or an affront against wings, it’s the same dame sauce one just had herbs instead of cheese

yeah that being said

I almost exclusively get boneless wings because i don't like having saucey fingers and what it does to the female libido.

I’ve had so many different wing flavors now. Anything that’s hot and not just Buffalo is great. I love lemon pepper wings too.

>tfw I want to make a hot wing flavor that’s miso based or fire noodle based

Thank you G8rH8r. I see you on this board a lot and you're consisten level-headed comments. We seem to have similar sensibilities as well. Cheers, sir or madam and thank you for all that you do

>favorite sauce
Dry guy reporting in.
>favorite rub
Salt and vinegar or some kind of spicy
>drums or flats
Flat master race

Zing

TITS OR GTFO

Unlike most of Veeky Forums, I actually cook for a living and know how to make dank ass chicken wings.

AMA

>be commissioner of my fantasy football league
>always have a competition to determine the draft order
>decide one year to have everyone do the Blazin' Challenge at BWW
>everyone is pumped, best idea yet
>all league members show up, which was a miracle
>everyone is sat down and ready to order
>one member suggests we do boneless
>WTF no, what's the point of doing a wing eating contest anyway?
>8 other members agree to do boneless
>get democratically overruled, we do boneless
>the actual challenge is only for bone-in, so we weren't even entered to win a prize or get our picture on the wall
>I guess I was the only one who thought that would be cool
>challenge was awkward, because instead of eating around the bones, everyone was stuffing their faces with a fork
>at least I got third pick

Stop creating more general threads. We already have SIPP BOYZ xD, Alcoholics Anonymous and DEENZ XD. This entire board is going to turn into a cancerfest of circle-jerk threads.

>favorite wing restaurant/dive bar
actually my local comedy club has delicious wings of all places. i only go maybe 2-3 times a year but always get wings.

i just like how straight up/traditional they are. no frills.

>can drop dead animal bits into bucket of hot oil
>masterchef

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings recently for some spicy wings, was very satisfied with my purchase, was a little on the expensive side.

I don't think ranch is an "affront against wings," or even bad in general, but it's definitely not the same thing as blue cheese dressing, and it's definitely worse for dipping wings in.

>tfw got into an argument with the best place in my area that delivers wings because their delivery driver just left my food onto the front door step without alerting anyone
>Food was cold when I discovered it and they wouldn't replace it
>Now I can't order from there anymore
Sucks desu

I never claimed that.

I can, however, make better chickenwings than God themselves

>my fingers were covered in smoked wing residue and my butthole was sore as all hell
that's why you don't finger your butthole after eating spicy foods

>Arguing with retail workers

Please shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

OP here. What the FUCK happened to Hooters, Veeky Forums? We were going to swing in and try the smoked wings and have a beer before having dinner elsewhere. We went in expecting a bright, lively atmosphere and smiling faces. What we saw was the opposite.

The signature bright orange color they used to feature was replaced with gray and black walls. The blonde wooden tables and bar were replaced by gray, industrial looking formica or whatever. It was dark and depressing inside. We looked at the bar and there were 4 single, middle age or old, fat white guys slouched over their beers. They were sitting so that no matter where we sat we would be sandwiched between two of them. The energy in the place was very bad so we turned around and left.

We went to one of our favorite places and it was a very nice night and a delicious dinner. It's a locally owned Vietnamese oyster bar and the atmosphere was the complete opposite of Hooters. Very inviting. Oysters really hit the spot too and we had some amazing asian chili wings

Protip; Get chicken feet instead of wings. They're about $1/lb and only require a little extra prep work, but taste exactly the same.
Gotta suck on those knuckles.

if he was talking with the manager it was the right thing to do. what dipshit delivery guy leaves the food on the porch?
any worthwhile manager would be pissed.

I like chicken feet but have to disagree that they taste exactly the same

where is this viet oyster bar? i grew up with a vietnamese neighbor and we would always grill or make seafood... could you some. well, i could do it myself, too, guess

OP here. Found a picture of some Pluckers wings. Spicy garlic parmesan and Fire in the Hole

It is Deckhand Oyster Bar in Round Rock, TX

>What dipshit delivery guy leaves the food on the porch?
The answer is none. Delivery dude didn't get the payment for those wings and probably ate the cost of them out of his pay that night. What user isn't telling you, is that he ordered some wings, then fucked off with his video games, or a shower, or getting high or whatever and forgot about it, wasted the driver's time and money by not answering the door, got free wings he could re-heat, and now he's a pissy little baby because he was a massive faggot and can't order, collect, and pay for food when it's literally knocking on his door.

I ordered a dozen but they gave me 18 i guess because they were kind of small. They have great Tom Yum soup

Wings are one of my favorite things. Just standard buffalo are great but I like to try other flavors, sauces, preparations (fried, grilled, smoked, breaded/non-breaded, etc.)

>Favorite sauce?
Barbeque. The spicier and more vinegary, the better.
>Favorite dry rub?
Lemon-pepper. I generally prefer dry rubs.
>favorite restaurant?
Never gone to an actually good one but Buffalo Wings and Rings was ok.
>worst experience?
Worked at a Pizza Hut/Wingstop. Awful. I've sworn to never touch that shit again, nor any other Yum-brands chain.
>Drums or flats?
I enjoy deboning my chicken, so flats. I don't have much of a preference though.
>Eat the-
Yes. All of it.
>Ever do a wing challenge?
I'm not a fag.

Haven't had oysters before but those look appetizing as hell. Noted.

>Favorite sauce?
Regular buffalo

There is no good place near me that does a good dry rub. I suppose the best I've had was the smoked buffalo wings at Dinosaur BBQ, although I'm not even sure that's a dry rub. There is one place that does Old Bay wings which I think is pretty awful.

>Favorite wing restaurant/dive bar?
Every so often Veeky Forums has the breaded v. plain wings argument and it's funny to me because the best wings in my area are neither. The local bar does battered (like onion ring battered) wings and they are really damn good. I've never had them like this anywhere else. Not my favorite wings but the best I can get regularly.

>Best wings you ever had?
They can come from anywhere, but I want them on the plate, sauced, and with the steam coming off them when they hit the table. That way you know they'll have that perfect crunch.

>Worst wing experience?
Any delivery/carry out order of wings I've ever had. Always end up steaming themselves and getting soggy in the container.

>Drums or flats?
Good flats, the ones with lots of skin, are the best.

>Eat the cartilage?
Yes

>Ever do a wing challenge?
I did a 1 million scoville wing challenge at an event a few years ago. The event was meh, but after a thorough handwashing and a few hours I went to the bathroom. Residual sauce was still under my fingernails and proceeded to gently warm my shaft afterwards. I wish I could replicate the effect but I know it is more likely to end poorly than well.

classic. 10/10