THIS IS THE YEAR VEGEMITE MAKES IT IN AMERICA

THIS IS THE YEAR VEGEMITE MAKES IT IN AMERICA.

Other urls found in this thread:

vegemite.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found vegemite at the Wegman's near me and picked it up just to try it. I actually really like it and find myself craving it sometimes.

Thanks Australia!

Vegemite has been available in Walmart for years. I don't think you can make it any more than that.

if only there was a vegemite treated deens... talk about a clash of titans

>vegemite
>walmart
WHICH?

Bullshit. I wish. No Vegemite or marmite to be found in the Walmart or neighborhood market in my town :'(

Try World Market

...a-all of them?

test

Vegemite is to Australia what the word "nigga" is to black people. It's ours and ours only.
You can't touch this!

im in a college town, closest world-market is over an hour away. Maybe next time I'm down there I'll stop by. Or I'll just keep getting it off Amazon. It probably isn't much cheaper at World market

$8.99 at World Market, $7.85 on Amazon

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost in Yankee land?
Pls state jar size as well, in lbs/oz and USD is fine, I can convert it.

I'm about to make a bet that our own product is cheaper there than it is here.

I should have scrolled to the end of the thread before I asked the question above. Ok so it is cheaper here than ameriga

Also,

Here ya go

I usually see the standard 7.5oz jars going for about $5 USD, or around that price.

Have you had this Vegemite in pic, user?

I love sucking my sisters penis

Vegemite out of a tube actually tastes much worse for some reason, kind of like it's gone stale or something.

Cheers

Pic related is normal price at our largest supermarket chain, but it can be had much cheaper. I walked into a kmart here one day and they had a couple of pallets of 500g jars on clearance for $2 each. They were near expiry date, but it has so much salt in it that the expiry date is really a load of bs. I bought 5 jars, that's was 2 years ago. I'm still on the 2nd jar and it tastes just fine.

So that's $6. 54 AUD for 212g, a bit pricey but it is an imported product after all.

I've heard of it but never tried it, is it any good?

Haven't tried it; it's $14.95USD on Amazon for 150G. Might try it for shits and giggles.

Why would you make a sauce from
>yeast
>barrel scrapings
>onion
>salt
>crushed sesame seeds

Who thinks of this shit.
why would anyone eat this? is it an acquired taste?

its a paste
and you spread a little bit on buttered toast and its delicious and savoury
goes really well with cheese and also scrambled eggs

Strayacunts, is vegemite or marmite the preferred? Want to buy some off of amazon.

No it is a sauce
Why do you think it comes in a TUBE?

also this is the year of the Linux desktop, I can feel it.

>Vegemite is a sauce

marmite has a more pleasant taste imo but vegemite is nice too

Fuck dude I wish. You are the key to making the perfect big mac at home.

Yes I know that's a total burger comment, but it's kind of a hobby of mine to try to recreate fast food at home, just to see if I can do it.

Vegemite is more spreadable and, in my genuine opinion, tastes better.
Marmite is more of a very thick liquid than a paste or spread and sticks to the utensil that you're using (butter knife, spoon, whatever) which can be annoying.

Why would I buy liquid shit just to make my toast saltier?

You know how people eat nutritional yeast? The idea of yeast being a useful source of vitamin B is not new, and people have been concocting health foods for a very long time.

>sticks to the utensil that you're using (butter knife, spoon, whatever) which can be annoying.
yeah also it turns into tar outside of the jar

McDonalds literally has an instructional video on how to make a big mac at home.

How is vegemite involved in that?

It is clearly a sauce that is why you put it on sandwiches.

How can you get vitamin B from yeast, Vitamin B comes from fortified grains , meat , nuts, multivitamins.

Unless if you mean from the sesame seeds in it, then I guess they can give you vitamin B

>Why do you think it comes in a TUBE?
I think that's a strategy of the company to prevent Americans from spreading it too generously on toast (or whatever) which they tend to do because most of their own products are quite bland so they need to use lots of it. But if you use lots of vegemite the mighty flavour will destroy you.

>vegemite is a sauce
>vitamin B comes from multivitamins
>vegemite contains sesame seeds

What part of that was wrong though?

nothing, dear. you just keep on being you.

Have you ever even had vegemite.

have you?

Yes, the kind I described.
What generic brand is that anyways?
It just says VEGEMITE
That's like a box of cereal just being called CEREAL.
Get the real thing sometimes and you would see what I mean.

wow. you're beautiful. you know that? you're a special kind of beautiful person and an amazing human being. don't ever change. you're wonderful!

Thanks I guess?
That was kind

there is only one vegemite, user.

vegemite.com.au/

Woolies had this on sale around new years. It's going to sound wanky, but it's a slightly more refined taste. It's not quite as harsh tasting as regular but the difference is minimal.

Marmite > Vegemite

What brand is that?

Never understood why AmeriBRAAAAAAAPs were so disgusted by something as great as vegemite when they love old bay

nah we good
t. america

please keep this trash out of america.

Did not know that. More fun to figure it out on my own though.

Yeast extract is the key ingredient in the sauce. Most places in the US don't sell marmite or vegemite, so I substituted by reducing a 12 oz brown ale down to syrup consistency, and it worked pretty well.

dont hate it because you've got a baby palate

implying americans won't drench shit in vegemite and hate it

Fuck off wog

Vegemite more spreadable? Mine is always a solid black lump that I can't spread on bread unless it's fresh hot toast. I can't make sandwiches with it because it just tears a hole in the bread.

im not sure what these faggots are talking about. that shit would be absolutely acceptable in america, and in fact i have made very similar things as well. its just in no way healthy

Stop buying hobo dole bludger coles 85c loaves of white bread then

>It's good, but only in amounts that you can barely taste
>No stop, if you eat too much of this delicious thing, you'll dislike it
kek

Tastes like blue cheese.

maybe you live in a cold climate? think of coconut oil, or even honey.

if that doesn't work then think of ur mum. she spreads her legs more readily when she gets hot.

>he drinks straight cordial
concentrate, user.

Go do felatio upon a spider Ausfag. Marmite is number 1

Fairway's has vegemite, although I don't think they're v common