>More mayo, white boi?

NO

Yes

>mayo

*stealthily pulls out phine and hits record*
"Sorry I didnt catch that"
More mayo white boy hahahaha
"Sure and thank you *insert name here* have a great day"
*Immediately contacts lawyer and files discrimination charges against subway corperate*
*Subway settles out of court for an undisclosed amount*

I'm good, nigger

nah you guys put about twice as much as i need already by default
thanks for asking though i appreciate not just shoving the garbage in my face and going back to your phone

>be white
>don't like mayo

"hmm"

Yes please!

>discrimination charges
mockery is not discrimination. you might get someone fired, but nobody besides your parents is going to pay you for being disgusting.

Tell that to my (((lawyer))) he will take the case without a second thought.

No thanks

Can I have EXTRA BLACK olives please? ;)

only because he knows you'll pay him because he already charged you by the time he inevitably lost the case

Far-right and alt-right figures, such as Steve Hofmeyr have claimed that a "white genocide" is taking place in South Africa.[29] The manifesto of far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik entitled 2083: A European Declaration of Independence devotes an entire section to an alleged "genocide" against Afrikaners. It also contains several other references to alleged persecution of whites in South Africa.[30] Mike Cernovich, an American alt-right commentator has previously stated that "white genocide in South Africa is real."[31]

However, Africa Check, a fact-checking organisation has rejected the claims as false: "In fact, whites are less likely to be murdered than any other race group." Africa Check reported that while whites account for nearly 9% of the South African population they represent just 1.8% of murder victims. Lizette Lancaster from the Institute for Security Studies has said that "Whites are far less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts."[32]

I only ask for extra mayo when I get the seafood and crab sub. And only one line of it. I don't get mayo on any of their other subs. Then I take it home and throw some Old Bay on it. Best sandwich Subway has to offer. Their cold cuts and chicken are horrendously bad.

Sure if you redo the whole sandwich with more tomatoes.

nah. and can you throw that away and let the white person make it, please? i'm allergic to HIV and single parenthood. thanks.

You will address me as sir, wagie.

No, I specifically said footlong turkey on wheat. No cheese. Lettuce, tomato only.

para mi, es el cold cut trio con triple mayonaisse

>bringing race into food/cooking for no good reason
This is why you are a failure at everything you attempt in life.

Sounds like what a typical liberal would do. Race is all they were conditioned to think about.

>(((fact-checking organisation)))

i use pol regularly, but im fucking sick of it bleeding into every board. how the fuck do you even bring politics into food unless thats your sole purpose in life?

There is a reason why it's called "race baiting".

Yeah, there is time and place to talk about race, cooking is on no way shapre or form an area in which discussion of race should ever be mentioned. There is no point, anyone who does it is clearly trolling/baiting.

No thanks too spicy

politics and food are very much linked, not that you need to talk about it all the time. See documentaries about sustainability or industrial farming, anything bourdain does, David Chang's new show when he talks about home cooking, BBQ, and fried chicken... Watch how upset a korean guy in LA gets when he sees a white guy in a food truck selling kimchi and beef galbi tacos and tell me food isn't political

Only fools think food is political, this is this retarded "cultural appropriation" bullshit that I've been hearing about. That must be one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard. Maybe second only to Universal Basic Income.

Cultures mingle, mix, borrow parts and incorporate them into their own, this is how it has always been and always will be. Considering this bad or dangerous shows only a pahtological mind at work.

Yes, food availability can definitely be political, but not food cooking or tasting. Fuck off.

thats silly. youre silly.

food on its own is apolitical. cooking is apolitical. this is one of the few remaining boards that are not political. please keep it that way.

Do black people not put mayo on subs or something?

Stop falling for this race baiting you retard.

>Whites are managing to avoid murderous niggers... for now.

>white genocide is real in SA!
>fact checkers says: nuh huh, black on black are more likely
>somehow this is whitey's problem

really makes me think

fuck you, nigglette. i'm just here to piss in your restroom. i'm on my way to jersey mike's for a real sammich

If that's what you got out of that then you have a bigger victim complex than the kikes