Why is Snapple bragging about using plastic bottles now?

Why is Snapple bragging about using plastic bottles now?

it doesnt taste as good in the plastic bottles

No, not at all. Also, a glass bottle can double as deadly weapon in the right scenario

plastic uses petroleum which is more patriotic

But glass is what we turned those two nip cities into

because all the soyfags wants to lower their test even moar

Don't stop, Veeky Forums

Trying to turn a negative in to a positive. It's marketing 101.

Plastic bottles for drinks should be outlawed. I've never drank something from a plastic bottle that didn't taste better in glass.

Plastic is also shit for recycling. Glass and metal can be reused almost infinitely, plastic bottles can not be recycled into new food safe containers.

Can you stop saying that after every funny joke? It's like you're posing for a reddit screencap.

>inb4 put me in the screen cap

Because libkeks will buy whatever bullshit marketing you feed them as long as it strokes their ego

Yes they can.

Shouldn't they try to convince me why it's a positive change? An exclamation mark alone isn't going to do the job.

>implying libs support plastic

Because it made you realize Snapple still exists for some reason

wow that was a close one i almost bought a bottle

I thought exactly the same thing, OP.
I was like,”good job, Snapple, you dumb faggots. So youre gonna make a bunch of plastic get in the ocean!!! Good fucking job!!”
Snapple. KYS.

Snapple is so fucking retard. They should have went with a better glass shape so that it could actually be reused for other shit.
>smaller narrower tip, great for storing moonshine that you brew as you can put a more universal cork in it
>wider mouth tip, you can pickle your small little craft veggies to see if it's a state fair winner
Every time I buy a snapple, I just toss out the glass unfortunately. I might get into stain art glass though...

kek

phew! xd

That cap makes me very nervous

top kek m8

While visiting Clapistan I was surprised on how much glass and plastic you guys use, and with Snapple bottles in particular. It seems like a huge waste.

They do this when downgrading the packaging for products nigs tend to like from glass to plastic, I noticed it with big bottles of malt liquor.
I guess it's technically less heavy and can't get smashed?

what country is clapistan?

It's what jealous Yuropoors called the based United States. It's an /int/ thing.

I didn't ask you

Yeah, the US.

I didn't mean to offend you pls no shot.

Fuck off, shill

what am I shilling??

Snapple?

I'm not OP

LOL!

LMAO!

this

congress passed a law making all nigger drinks be sold in plastic so there isnt broken glass all over every city

I'd like to hear the wording of that law

"All Nigger drinks shall now be mandated by law to be sold in plastic so there isn't broken glass all over the city"

Source: CNN

Plastic is cheaper than glass, they are rubbing their jewish hands in your face you consumerist whore

>snapple tastes good in anything other than the trash

huh?