Do you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen?

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen?

Yep

>needing a fire extinguisher in a room that always has a sink & water vessels

Good luck with your next oil fire m8

As per osha regulation.

Why would I need a fire extinguisher? I'm not a child. Do you regularly start fires in your kitchen? Yikes.

Yup, right under the sink.

I know this is a troll, but it's cheap and you never know when you'll need one. Plus, I recall getting a discount on my renter's insurance for having one.

>fire extinguisher
>renter's insurance
>renting
Found the cuck

I actually did at my old place, and never got close to using it

that being said I loved having it just in case

Yeah a small one under my kitchen sink. I actually had to use it twice because I'm a moron.

I don't have a fire extinguisher at all. Every day I think about getting one, but I still haven't.

I have a seltzer water canister.
Last time I used it some asshole filled it with gas.

You don't think you need one till you do. First time I tried to flambe I lit my range on fire. Shit spreads fast. I totally panicked. I sprinted to find my extinguisher and the fire spread more with every fumble. A few quick squirts put it out, thank God. Without the extinguisher, I'm sure I would have lost the whole house. Gave me a new appreciation for the thing.

Why would you need a fire extinguisher. Do you guys not have a sink in your kitchen? Are you living in fucking caves or something?

Good luck if you ever set oil on fire.

Try throwing water over a grease fire and see what happens.

Thanks for reminding me to check the pressure gauge on my extinguisher.

Can't you smother a grease fire with blanket?

maybe, but an extinguisher will work better and replacing it will be cheaper. there's always the chance that the blanket catches fire or if the fire has spread too much already the blanket will be useless while the extinguisher will save your ass.

>I'm too stupid to know you smother grease fires