Well Veeky Forums it's meal prep day and I'm gonna blogpost about it. Doing chicken with onions, quinoa, black beans...

Well Veeky Forums it's meal prep day and I'm gonna blogpost about it. Doing chicken with onions, quinoa, black beans, raw vegetables and an orange as a finisher. As the chicken defrosts I chopped the onion best as I could. I'm gonna start the quinoa next.

Nothing special here. Plain quinoa with water, 1 1/4 cups. Chicken is done, it's time to cut them into cubes.

Please google how to dice onions, it will save you time and effort, possibly months of your life over the long-run.

Why are you chopping rice?

I hate raw chicken. Always a slimy, cold, messy experience.

:3

The "seasonings". I'm a man of cheap tastes.

Ran out of pan space. Will have to do this in two batches.

Two pans works too.

>always a slimy, cold, messy experience

Why are you pretending like you've ever prepared any food before today?

steamed chicken is so flavorful!

It's more like boiled at this point, which is even worse. I should have held the oil and let the chicken do its own work

Looks like hell but tastes alright. I'll have to work on my artistry for next time. That's all I've got.

You dun goofed the moment you poured the onions on the raw chicken.

Thats not better than a microwave lean cuisine bro.

OP do you ever get tired of eating the same meal every day?
does the food juice in the bottom of the containers not make you nauseated when you're digging into day 4 of chicken, beans, and quinoa?

Not particularly, no. Meal prep helps me keep a good schedule for the week, which keeps me productive.

i wish i lacked your will to live

worst thread in a while. I actually feel offended by OPs ability to fuck up a very simple meal. I'm not even sure if it's meant to be a lowkey troll thread.

>has no idea how to cut an onion
>has no idea how to cut chicken breast
>dumps all the shit into a pan at the same time
>has never heard of green vegetables
>can somehow eat this slop for multiple days in a row

i also enjoyed how he claimed meal prep helps keep him productive but there's no way someone this incompetent at cooking very simple food is productive in any aspect of life

Honestly OP, I like this thread.It reminds me not to take for granted the people who post on this board who can actually cook.

I'm usually a fan of any thread that involves actual cooking, but... fucking hell.