Is it really that great?

Is it really that great?

Very underwhelming

no

can't possibly be better than anything you cook yourself. all takeaway food is trash.

It's literally just another fast food place, so no.

In all honesty? It's pretty good. Better than alot of fast food out there. Their fries by themselves are pretty lackluster but they have ways of sprucing it up if you ask. Basically they serve a perfectly fine good honest burger.

Yeah it's great. Everyone who bashes it is just an assblassted east coastie who has to pay $12 at Five Guy's to get a not as good burger.

Usually don't support califags here, but there's a lot of truth to this. I don't think they're better per se. But they're on par, and considerably less expensive.

mediocre as fuck

Texasfag here. I can get whataburger for 1/2 of what 5 fags charges and whataburger is wwwaaayyy better

north carolina fag here, the local chain cookout is better

But you have to live in Texas.

yes bitch yes

Yep. Love it here.

For $7, yes

shut up hoss nobody cares about the 10 whataburgers that exist nationwide

Sorry i triggered you. :(

is there any part of texas (NOT AUSTIN!!) that is relatively more ok with very discreet marijuana growing than the rest? i want to take my hog operation down there, and my hogs love eating cannabis trimmings. i absolutely would never sell it.

>apologizing for someone else's faults
you are not from texas, pussy.

Fly overs get butthurt when they go and it's not the best thing ever. It's mostly jealousy. It's fine. Like a lot of fast food.

Hi, pussy. I'm user. :)

you are not user. you are redit

No. You

It's called 'southern hospitality' you cocksucking faggot

which clearly you lack.

>great
No.
>great for a fast food chain burger
Absolutely.

Ha ha ha. Blow me. :)

No. The only thing In-N-Out has going for itself is it's price. The burgers are decent but nothing to write home about. The greatest disappointment is the few amount of options and lack of customization for the burgers. While I would rather much go there for a fast food burger and fries rather than Burger King or McDonald's, there are certainly better places to get a burger.

This

>what do you think of this place?
>i'll just talk about some other place that nobody's ever heard about because i live in a shithole and want to feel special

>being this upset that a random shit hole state produces better burgers than in n out

why are west coast fags so insecure? must be all the soy

No. Californians just want in on having a regional chain they can jerk off over like everyone else.

It's okay if you pit it up versus burgers within the same price range like Mc Donald's, Burgerking, Jack in the box, etc. Especially if you don't know the best local burger joint or know how to make your own. It's the best economic fast food burger, not a gourmet burger.

Once you start going over six or eight dollars then you're getting into gourmet burger territory.

Pic related, food from a local burger joint everyone loves better than in n out and even five guys.

Everyone who says it isn't good is full of shit. It's super cheap and delicious. Obviously not better than a sit-down restaurant burger in most cases but it's the best fast food burger you can get.