I propose we create a chicken tender standard...

I propose we create a chicken tender standard. This is to eliminate tendies which are too thick a cutlet or too much breading, or even the dreaded too little breading. What do you feel is an appropriate cutlet length, thickness, and breading ratio?

tendies from only 2.5# - 3.0# fryer sized chickens only. any other size and the ratio of crunch to juicy is meat is off.

For me, the best tendies sre the ones I purchase from my mommy with good boy points. They are the best because she lovd me, but I think Wendy’s tendies are my fav.

first time englishing?

The appropriate tendie should be the approximate length and girth of your father's penis, for familiarity. Then you can stick one up your butthole every time you consider putting your faggotry on public display like this.

Am I kil

Guys, I was being serious. I just had some that used wayy too thick chicken.

>Guys, I was being serious.
I never use "autistic" as an insult, because it's unoriginal, never applies to the person it's applied to, and some autistic people learn to cope with it and alright to hang out with, but jesus fucking christ that is some autistic shit to say. What are you gonna do, Chair the Board of Tendies Weights and Measures? You're talking about standardizing the already most bog-standard generic food on the planet. You don't have a legitimate opinion about food. Learn to fry chicken, roast it, grill it, and saute it, with different sauces and seasonings and sides, then come back when you have a valid opinion.

ISO tendie standard.

Tendies must be standardized!!!

>even the dreaded too little breading
this should result in capital punishment desu senpai

for me, it's the big mac

Great, now we'll have 13 different tendie standards.

Chick-fil-a does it right.
Especially the flavor.

twin peaks has the best tendies. get 'em tossed in wing sauce...you'll thank me.

That looks like SHIT.

no, it doesn't look like you

idk but does anyone have a decent tendie recipe? I was thinking of making some this week

>tendies
>egg
>flour
>whatever seasoning you like
>dunk tendies in flour
>dunk tendies in egg
>dunk tendies in seasoned flour
>deep fat fry 'til they're done
are you really this autistic?

>autistic
if you idiots keep overusing this word it is gonna lose all meaning
no breadcumbs? no oil temp? no cut specification? Thanks for nothing

Brine your stripes of chicken overnight. Not that guy but mix your cold eggs with a little milk that's near the freezing point, 1C per 3 eggs. No, crumbs, though adding cornmeal can be fun.

Fry at 375F until internal temp reaches 155F, you don't want dry tendies and carry-over will do the rest.

get mommy to cook them for you

>no cut specification?
do you even know what the fuck a tendie is??? probably best if you stay out of the kitchen

> The International Council for the Standardization of Dino Tendies

Are these things actually ever chicken at some point? I feel like its possibly chemistry to make a chicken like texture, but has nothing else to actually do with chicken or meat.

Ask the vegans.

chicken nuggets are fabricated, there's no other way to make them.

Are you saying that they have the answer to that question? And if you know that they do, don't you too have it?

Fabricated how?

I just find the whole thing highly unlikely to not have been fucked with to oblivion for a cheaper means of creating a similar product that the masses won't distinguish the difference between. I mean, isn't that typically the corporate goal.

>Fabricated how?
ie they are not a whole food and never were.

Tendies are a whole food (they come from the underside) of a chicken breast. There is no anatomical part of a the chicken called the "nugget"

For me, it's McDonald's Buttermilk Crispy Tenders.

Is that a boy or a girl? wtf, why should this be confusing.

Is this reviewsis?

Do people enjoy this for some reason? Watching a 12 year old eat?

its a girl named sunny from /r9k/. she has a lot of orbiters.

reviewbrah finally transitioned

She's cute. Everyone i shallow. Welcome to Earth.

good answer.

"Tendies" are chicken tenders, chicken tenders are supposed to be (or, were originally) from a muscle which is connected to the underside of a chicken breast half. You can find them in a grocery store usually/sometimes/never, depending on where you live/shop.
Chicken fingers were created to deal with a piece of meat that really didn't have a profitable culinary use. Not unlike buffalo wings.

I don't like sepia tone tendies.

did you plan on not being murdered by 12000 katana swing rk9s for trying to change the only source of pleasure in their lives?