Rank food websites/youtube

Bon Appetite > Eater > Maybe Munchies if you minus many of the annoying aspects >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zagat

It's Alive may as well be its own channel

Everything else is between Munchies and Zagat tier

serious eats and ATK/cooks country.
Actually, just download books.

4K KITCHEN

for me its Veeky Forums

best fastfood website

for me it's
Bon appetite > Munchies > First we Feast > Eater > Zagat

First we Feast is just negro-tier shit though

>loud blaring trap 'music'
>everything has to be focused around blacks and 'the culture'

I do like hot ones though, and Sean, but it really depends on the guests. And also, half the content (usually Sean focused stuff) is fine but when it starts veering into AFRICAN AMERICAN TACOS and CHEESE SLOP NEW YORK SANDWICHES then fuck that shit

there should just be one channel where its claire and brad. brad because hes a cool dude, claire because shes a thicc qt

I mean it's because first we feast is a subsidiary of complex, but then again all of the food youtube channels have some shit tier programming

>mfw Claire from bon appétit

> Bon Appetite
> Here's Shiquaniuqa TyQueese a six-gendered Trans African Lebanese American Canadian chef at NYC's finest restaurant
> Here's kids react to squid

right? love all their shit, fun bits mixed with great educational bits

You should see their garbage Instagram account. Sometimes they advertise places with dishes so awful that they get called out by other celebrity chefs (like Eddie Huang)

Every time I see one of her videos I just want to bend her over in that test kitchen and violate her.

Food Wishes, It's Alive, and Hot Ones. Everything else is not worth your time.

ChefSteps is good even though most of their videos are an ad for their sous vide machine.

Best Ever food review show because the guy on it isn't annoying and got Veeky Forums

>Food wishes
God-tier choice

anyone know a streetfood show thats not about the poorest places in the world

*teleports behind you*
*cuts you in half with his Damascus steel*
*needlessly epic music plays*
*tops you with gold leaf*
Heh, nothing personnel...

I love how he hams it up and cranks his froggyness up to 11. I would say that watching his recipes and more educationial for me than actual guides I would follow regularly, lots of stuff he makes is very very complicated. Especially his pastries.

>that trigger discipline

Food wishes is probably the most consistently decent, but chef John talks like a valley girl

Not enough "like" s and his puns are too dad jokey to be valley girl. The sin curve tone of voice maybe, but I'd call that more just strange than Valley girl

You watch Bon Appetite for Brad and he's only 5% of the channel.

the way every sentence sounds like a question kind of got on my nerves at first

Now you love it though right?

i enjoy the gook dude hiroshi takada or however you spell it, sometimes i watch him cut the cucumbers and other vegetables used for his sushi and pretend he is slicing through my throbbing johnson UwU

Just give them both a channel.

Chef John's consistency and repetitiveness made me realize that recipes can be broken down into reusable techniques, which made me a better cook. So hats off to him.

ever since she got those highlights/started graying she became 100x hotter.