Be filipino

>be filipino
>come to america
>basic staples like sukang tuba that cost P25 for 2L are now $15 for a tiny vial at the rich hippie store
>the tilapia, chicken, and pork is all tasteless and smells like chemicals
>fresh fruits are for women and people with eating disorders
>there are only three kinds of rice: "normal" [sic], "brown", and "sushi"

on the bright side, the alcohol selection here is pretty crazy. no wonder everyone is a raging alcoholic.

Rofl its amazing how vast and diverse america is, but just from your description i can tell with 100% certainty that you are now a fly-over.

Move to a good part of the country you complaining faggot

its a sad, and well-known fact that usa meats are horrific.

the conditions they "grow" the meat in make the holocaust look like a disney movie.

As an indo, I can relate. Tempe costs $7.99/lb from $1 per kilo and vegans eat it boiled with fucking BBQ sauce.

>flyovers don't have good pork
I can tell you've never lived in a farm community.

get the fuck out of my country jungle monkey

those bottles look oddly familiar...

You should have moved to Canada. It’s more expensive and less variety, but the quality of our meat makes up for it.

>Be a savage
>Move to a civillized country
>Complain on an cambodian oyster shucking forum
>Take all the benefits I can get
>Refuse to move back and shit up a once great nation

You have to go back. Any non white that isnt Japanese South Korean or Mongolian can fuck right off back to their shithole of a country.

didn't they recently raise the legally permitted amount of bleach so that the farmers wouldn't have to clean the cages as often?

>move to a shit part of the US
>complain
serves you right, faggot.

i hadnt heard anything about that, but it would not surprise me. nothing would at this point.

You should've been here a decade ago. Tyson chicken was so terrible you had trouble finding skin-on because it was so diseased, discolored, and full of holes.

Now it's inexpensive and healthy looking again in most areas.

filipinos with their spics of asia semen drink...

get out of my country

Never forget December 26.

>make the holocaust look like a disney movie.
implying it isn't

>Basic staples like this weird cum goo that literally only fillipinos use is hard to find and expensive
>The meat is properly cleaned and doesn't reek of pigshit or aids water
>I only eat things based on their fashionability
>I didn't read any of the packaging in the store

You have to go back, nigger of asia.

>Bleach is scary!
First of all, its an ammonia mixture and normally is used as a GAS, not a direct spray.
Second of all, do they not teach basic chemistry overseas? Do you have any idea how much bleach you have to consume for it to be even vaguely unhealthy? They're not dunking the meat in a vat of chlorox

are you seriously defending how disgusting factory farming is?

its worse than death row. those animals are condemned to hell on earth.

EVIL SPOOPY (((CHEMICALS)))
animals are food.

>Move to a good part of the country you complaining faggot
Cities are filled with smug cunts and crime, no thanks.
Try some Cajun bbq.

>civillized country
Americans everyone. No if fucking is not everyone's either a liberal or a criminal.

They're raised to be eaten, why the fuck does that matter?
>B-BUT SUFFERING!
99% of livestock farms are not the spoopy PETA stock images you get force fed, and 99.999% of the "inhumane" shit is directly to the livestocks benefit. I assure you, those animals are perfectly happy.

guess you never had a pet. animals suffer just like people.

>the conditions they "grow" the meat in make the holocaust look like a disney movie.
the what?

Guess you've never worked on a farm, those animals aren't suffering.
Stop being an idiot and believing everything tumblr tells you

my nibba

Well to be fair to the guy feed lots are still pretty fucked up in some parts of the country and it is fucked up that we feed them mostly corn even though they're not evolved to do so. At the same time though we've gotta consider cost and America's beef consumption.

So glad that I live in a place that I can still go to a real butcher shop that's all local though.

>humans eat meat?
>a lot of humans means a lot of meat which means efficient use of space?
>wtf

Jizzus

What? My local grocery store has like 20 varieties of rice. If I go 30 minutes out of my way, the Asia market has an entire section full of different kinds of rice. You must be fucking retarded if you haven't figured this out by now.

We feed them mostly corn because they can digest it, it fattens them up fast, and it's cheap. It's not bad just because it isn't their "natural" diet. That'd be like saying dog food is bad for dogs because they didnt evolve on it
Also feed lots only look fucked up, the cows really don't care. Besides, we're raising them for slaughter, we're basically farming the meat. That requires efficiency practices.

Your local meat is probably raised in a very similar way, if maybe lower tech.

>sukang tuba

Make your own. That's what most people do.

>fresh fruits are for women and people with eating disorders

I kekked so loud it scared my wife's son.

>well-known fact that usa meats are horrific.

Farm your own. That's want I do. The food in stores and fast food joints is worthless.

It's a waste of food. All of the corn that's fed to livestock could be given to poor people instead. Livestock require more corn to be fed than people do.

this is a very true statement but I would not says flyovers don't have good food. Just prob not good flip food. Find a flip community and you can get all that and more.

With all due respect, you know nothing about how the cows here are raised. Most farmers around here and the ones we get beef from specifically are all grass fed. Same goes for the local milk company's cows. Sure they can eat corn and it's cheaper I'll agree there but ethically speaking and from a health standpoint it's much better for em on grass and silage/TMR

And yes feed lots have come a long way since the 70s but so many broken legs and preventable deaths occur even today

>We feed them mostly corn because they can digest it

Corn is one of the worst foods for cattle. It fucks up their digestive system a great deal and actually starts to kill them. But, they survive long enough to butcher and sell as food before that happens. It is fed to them because of government subsidies and all manner of other stuff the pesticide companies lobbied for to make more money and cheaper feed. The stuff you are referring to only happens in a CAFO. Most farms don't do that and instead grass feed their cattle via pasturing.

>liberal or a criminal
>or
Start railing about conservative values in jail and see how popular you are dipshit lol

>we feed them corn mixed with antibiotics because it’s cheaper than raising animals properly
ftfy, inb4 but the free market will fix MRSA

>complaining about free antibiotics in all your meat
next you'll be saying you don't like the flouride in the water
damn freedom hating commie

>Move to a good part of the country

He'll need a time machine to do that.

>be in the phillipines
>can't buy cream
>can't buy bread

lmaoing@ur life

>be dirty brown chink who speaks spanish like a mexican but worships mohammed
>duterte shoots mum right in the pussy for smoking dope and being a whore
>move to america and complain about the chicken

it's the entitlement, they all get it when they come over. Best to keep em out and avoid the kvetching

The corn we feed them is barely edible, and we already have more food than we could possibly even consume. Feeding the hungry is a logistical issue, not a production one. Don't be an idiot.

>you know nothing about how the cows here are raised
I have a pretty damn good idea because these are not new practices. Grass fed doesn't mean they don't enact 98% of the other practices because those practices *work*, and they work for a very good reason.

If they're ONLY fed corn yes, but that's common knowledge. Most of the digestive issues that arise from corn-heavy feed is from the same reason corn is so good as feed: It fattens them up really easy. Remember, you're raising meat to be sold, not a cow that needs to live to 20 years old
Corn is extremely effective as a feed and it has nothing to do with subsidies.

>I am literally a retard

>basic staples like sukang tuba

That's not how it works.

>Corn is extremely effective as a feed and it has nothing to do with subsidies.

Is has everything to do with subsidies. That is the very reason it is efficient. Otherwise, it would be sky high in price and not many people would use it.

No, it doesn't. It's efficient because it is *efficient as a feed source*, not solely because it's cheap. Being cheap certainly helps but a lot of corn would be used as feed even without subsidies.

>emigrate to another country
>complain how the local cuisine of your homeland isn't as plentiful, good, and cheap

Also, see:

I have some of that "suka tuba" stuff from your picture under my bed, in america we call it a cum jar

Grassfed butter and meat is clearly better (ie healthier) than the cornfed counterparts.

You need more 9 elevens

Your food is shit and you defend it
I would tell you to eat shit but there is no need

>ie healthier
[citation needed]

>No u

>Move to the inner city where all the food will be fresh

doesn't matter if they're fat though. corn fed beef is fucking disgusting. the nauseauting stench of corn permeates each bite of disgusting shit corn fed beef. no wonder american beef is considered worst in the developed world.

Neither are true. Study up on it, kid.

I hate corn with passion

>seduce a qt farm boy
>start rimming him
>he is not an experienced faggot
>his dirty hairy asshole is so delicious i cant resist
>his dingleberries end up under my mouth
>start licking all of his ass
>a shell of a corn bead full of his shit slides off my tongue and sticks just above his asshole
>have to eat it because if he sees it it migh gross him out and ruin my chance of breeding him

start eating real food instead of your flip garbage

>real food

better than your 3rd world fish insides

As opposed to the "1st world cow insides"?

Cityfag detected.

>be filipino
Go back there.

maybe you should just go back instead of being an uptight asshole about american stores not carrying fish urine

American beef is consistently graded better overall than any other nation's. Also corn has no scent.

Peace be upon him

I just wonder if anyone got those bottles he offered yyears ago

Go back? I've been here the whole time. I'm not the immigrant you were arguing with, I just happen to more or less agree with him. Step down from your vitriolic high horse and maybe you can see that this place is far from perfect, arsehole.

Evidently you don't have an idea, bud. I know the cow farmers around here because I'm the company running service calls on farms for their electric motors for their equipment

Corn is heavily subsidized to the point of being cheaper than production. And that's the main reason it's used. Because it's cheap and the cows real needs aren't taken into consideration. When you see em get so fat so quick that their legs are frail and get broken from the workers herding them place to place you really start to see why grass is the way to go

I suggest you watch that Food Inc documentary. It's a bit older, sure, but it wasn't made for no fuckin reason and it's still full of good info to this day.

I'd argue that he should not only stay, but that h brings many of his relatives here with him, and that they open restaurants so that we can have better food to eat than mcshitholes.

>the holocaust
>happening

>When you see em get so fat so quick that their legs are frail and get broken from the workers herding them place to place you really start to see why grass is the way to go

Is this like that Holocaust thing, where you make up outlandish shit to try and gain political power?

>Mongolian

I have never met a Mongolian immigrant. What do they do in America?

throat sing and shoot arrows from horseback

sounds rad as fuck, I agree we do need more of that in America.

Outwit chinese restaurant owners

I thought it was australia and japan that had the best beef. consistently graded better by who?

Why Mongolian?

Nah thats legit a real thing that happens. More prominent in chickens. Their bodies aren't designed to take on weight like that and they go down. Break legs and shit. CAFOs are awful things my man.

Idk how I can make it any more clear to you though. Corn feeding cows diverts insane amounts of resources that could be used to grow edible food for people and are instead used for cows when with a little more time & land the cows could roughly rival the productivity of before w/o those necessary resources being diverted to them. That's literally it. It's bad and the only reason it's done is bc gov't subsidized corn to where it's below production cost.

Wow it's almost as though you've moved to a different culture, and pursuing your culture and living in a bubble away from society is expensive because the things you need to support your culture are less popular. Who would've thought that!

You move to another country, make no effort to integrate and complain that your special needs aren't being catered for and subsidised, and then you say that America is a racist country? You're fucking delusional and if you can't make an effort to be an American you should fuck off to where you came from or stop complaining.

>Being unable to get cream and bread readily and cheap in the Philippines.
NCR-fag detected. Try going into the provincial cities, where ironically, food is easier to come by fresh and cheap.

This! Fucking this! Filipinos who go abroad keep complaining about 'degridation of muh identitiy.' Regardless of where you end up going to, adjust to your host nation's culture and food. Fuck you for not learning what cultural acclimatization means and actually doing it, whiny POC. When in Rome, as they say...

>be filipino
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Time to go back you ugly gook

People will answer this like it isn't baet.

where do I get some sucking tuba

Every Mongolian I have ever met in the U.S. loves this country and have a murder boner for everybody except whites, south koreans and japanese because they arent retarded. They have very good food culture and cuisine. They are one of the only asians able to drink milk and eat large amounts of beef. Very traditional conservative culture pretty much cowboys in the middle of asia and are very hard workers. Mongolian schools are highly advanced they are smart as fuck, they come here for freedom guns and economic oppurtunity and dont complain about the united states because were awesome

Source: white guy large mongolian group of close friends and qt freedom loving mongolian gf soon to be wife.

by the USA USDA of course
based on criteria that have nothing to do with taste or health

>holohoax

>arsehole

you're not american, not in the slightest

>Make your own everything because time is free
So the USA never went through the division of labor that advanced countries such as the Philippines went through in like 2400 BC?

Because animals that live from birth to death in a dark metal box, fed nothing but nutrient slush, unable to work their muscles properly, taste like shit. Surprise surprise, fear poisons the meat, inability to move ruins the texture, and shitty diet makes it taste like garbage.

I don't really give a fuck about the happiness of the animals. It's an irrelevant side benefit gained on the path to meat with better taste and texture.

>ameriga
>full of spics, niggers and white trash
>civilized
>complains when asians come in

>vinegar
>only eaten by flips
US meat is ironically more dirty and completely tasteless too. Why are amerimutts the most butthurt posters on Veeky Forums?

Embrace multiculturalism or fuck off back where you came from. Nobody is allowed to pursue a single cultural background here.

>asia
>bread

How is it prepared in Indonesia? Is it normal for tempe to have a nutty flavor?

>multiculturalism
>you can have Cracker Barrel (white people) or you can have KFC (black people)
wow so many choices!