What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on soybeans?

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on soybeans?

doesnt really taste good
i prefer chickpeas

Edamame is good, especially with rice and vegetables. Soy sauce is GOAT seasoning.

Good for liberals.

:^O

Made me the man I am today.

They're good, but I always buy organic and non-gmo soy products when I can. I like soy sauce, miso, tempeh, and tofu, but prefer almond milk over soy milk.

In my time memes tended to be funny.

They even have little vaginas on the bean

>2018
>two-thousand and eighteen
>in the year of our lord
>still getting protein from meat
>still getting cancer
>still ruining arteries
>still ruining hairline with creatine
>still ruining skin with dairy
>still ruining the environment for your children
>still condemning animals to a life of misery

This is tofu, a delicious and flexible, nutrient-dense meat substitute that an innocent animal didn't have to die to produce. Say something nice about it.

Memes back then were cheeky and fun. Now they're just cruel and tragic, which makes them not really memes at all.

I'm glad you taste like whatever you're cooked with.

goybeans? yum

>flexible

Exactly.

I've had some tofu that I enjoyed.

I make powder out of them.
Then i add a few drops of water in a spoon and a tiny pinch of the soy powder in it, mix it all up and with a lighter, boil it in the sam spoon.
Then i suck it up in a syringe then shoot it up in my blood stream.
I usually just eat tofu so shooting up soy makes it easy for me to get pegged by my girlfriend and her boyfriend in my ass so she doesnt have to stain her strapon with poo and his cock is clean.
Soy is the only thing people could eat, i mean its 20 fifteen as john oliver once said, we should be over it by now

Al in all, soy will never get rid of its memed stigma and soyboys will try and defend it by all costs

>Delicious
I am a chink and even I'm not that delusional.
Yo

Thank you so much for helping me get back in touch with my feminine side.

Tofu and soy sauce are great, don't really like other soy products. I guess soy milk is decent but almond is better.

Apparently they make you grow vaginas or something

Go ask /pol/.

im allergic to soy so they can fuck right off.

theyre used as animal feed, and that makes things really difficult to avoid.

also, theyre gmo, so no bueno.

They're the nazis bean.

Wait, you can get an allergic reaction from eating meat that was fed with what you're allergic to?

Soy milk is a nice alternative to cow milk! Unlike cow milk, soy only contains inert plant hormones that kiiiinda look like mammalian estrogen, not actual literal mammalian hormones that are biologically active in humans :)

yes dipshit

>also, theyre gmo, so no bueno

>also, theyre gmo, so no bueno.

>also, theyre gmo, so no bueno.

lmao SOYbeans