Disgusting food you can't help loving thread

Disgusting food you can't help loving thread.

For me it's instant mashed potato, that weird fake taste and texture is so comforting to me.

love prepackaged, transfat-laden donuts.

there's plenty of shops i can get freshly-prepared cake donuts, but sometimes i just want these shitty things.

I love canned corned beef hash. Smells like dog food when it comes out of the can, but fry it up nice and crispy and you got a tasty breakfast.

That one microwave salisbury steak and mashed potatoes. Goddamn it's tiny but it's fuckin great.

>spam
So bad but so freaking good. I don;t eat much but when I do, I'll finish a can with rice or with eggs(fried).

Split a can between my wife and brother every other week or so. Fry it up with teriyaki sauce and serve over rice. Good shit.

Guilty pleasure my man, guilty fucking pleasure.

Spam fried rice, spam musubi, budae jjigae, fried spam sandwich. Fucking choice.

What weird fake taste and texture? It tastes and feels like normal mashed potato with salt and butter in it.

This

I feel the same way about instant mash. The big difference is that even though I have a weird penchant for instant mashed potatoes, I can't eat as much of them as fresh mashed potatoes. I reach a point where they just get inedible as they cool on the plate, whereas I can keep eating fresh mash until I'm full. But yeah, I like it for some weird reason.

Forgot pic.

It's really not. It's way cheaper and super easy to just make it from potato, but you'd never know the difference in a blind tasting.

Anyone with a lick of cooking experience would instantly know the difference. The texture and flavor is not the same.

Only true if you are OCD and insist on only having mashed potatoes in one particular way. You know you can change the ratio of your ingredients, right? There's no archetypal mashed potato texture. The texture produced by instant mash is not even a little bit foreign from what is possible with fresh potatoes.

Just how autistic are you? Fresh potatoes have a distinct difference in texture from dried potato flakes. There's no argument, it simply is true. The flavor is also different. I'm sorry you don't know enough about cooking to understand that, my condolences.

>the absolute state of ck

If I were autistic, would I not be hyper-sensitive to your imagined difference? Once they're rehydrated, the difference disappears. You only have to experience the two to know.

I'd suggest it's possible you don't know how to properly prepare dried mash, but that's too retarded. It's more likely that you're letting your prejudice influence your perception.

Just admit you don't know how to cook and move on with your life. You are wrong, you will always be wrong, and you're baiting out of your ass.

I'm so bad at cooking I can make mashed potatoes which magically has the same texture as rehydrated mashed potatoes which is impossible. OK. Good to know.

The fact you think that means you're a shit cook.

Sure. I'll make sure to take the time to file that under Idiotic Opinions From Witless Nobodies Who Don't Matter.

Keep living in your bubble of mediocrity, chump. You still can't cook.

you're embarrassing me pal

macaroni, cut up sausage and a shitton of ketchup on top

i love ketchup and pasta

I like eating chef boyardee every now and then

Instant ramen

Boxed Mac and cheese

Alpha-ghetti

Agreed. The canned stuff is so much better than the real stuff. Same thing with cranberry sauce.

Kraft mac and cheese. Shits nasty but I love it

Canned cream of mushroom or cream of celery, goes great on anything. I like to make creamy, cheesy rice with carrots and broccoli

You have shit taste.