Is it ok to eat steak & eggs every day?

Is it ok to eat steak & eggs every day?

Not if you leave them completely unseasoned like a fucking retard it's not.

Only if you're bulking, or a fat ass.

Probably not good for you. Plus you'd get tired of it, making it lose its luster. Change things up.

yes, nothing but protein and b vitamins

carbs make you fat dummy

>steak, eggs, and sauerkraut

Nice beginner keto / atkins.

Probably too much protein and not enough fat desu, but still looking good.

not if you don't overeat

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak…
That’s what you should have for breakfast.
Delicious!

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak
Just making sure you heard
I got it

Not really, but you should have some veggies with it. Something high in antioxidants, like broccoli, to reduce your risk of heart disease.

Also, avoid large portions and weight your caloric intake more towards the beginning of the day than the end.

Not every day but pretty often.

What kind of steak is that?

you can't tell shit ass hole

If you eat that every single day, you might die at 50 from a heart attack

look like skirt

this and your cholesterol level needs to be checked monthly if you want to still pursuit it

i'll straight eat the back half a goat while the front half still breathin motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fuckin talk food you pussy bitches. got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fuckin throat fuckin feet and all you fuckin busters. sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fuckin parsley to me. the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

OK with who?

show me the seasoning fuckwad

Damn I haven't seen this in years

There's no health reason not to, unless you're totally inert or overeating in other meals.

For me, it's the rogan joe. The best indian dish.

> Jamie, pull up the clip of that bear getting its dick chewed off by the wolf that ate up all these liberty caps. Stop! Yes, that video. Skip ahead about a minute. Yeah, there. Holy shit, man. Jesus Christ, that thing will tear you to shreds.

there are not even that many cals in steak

yes as long as you have a variety of vegetables you eat as well

never fails to crack me up

Brings me to tears every time

No. My digestion ethics repells eggs or meat on a daily basis.

I stink. 2 to 3 eggs well vented and not burnt once every 2 or 3 days are good, though. Can't beat the nutritional spectrum of eggs with anything else.

Cringeworthy egg heating right there guys and gals. Awful. I guess it's some sort of fetish for gooeyness and the optimization of egg odeurs right at the pre-fuming stage of egg cooking. Also, troll behaviouristic tendencies, I believe.

Eggs well heated are delicious though.

Isn't he vegan, though?

>I bet that's from joe rogans twit-
>Yep

>eating meat and baby chickens
Do you even know where that comes from you fucking carnist? Do some research into where your food comes from and stop torturing animals you fucking fascist

jej

We are well-aware of where steak and eggs come from, and do not care. If you excuse me, I have to defrost some pork for later tonight.

Very good if you're doing lchf/keto, as long as that steak is grass-fed. You should probably add more veg though

lmao no, he talks all the time about being a hunter and eating all the animals he kills