Name a more overrated restaurant

name a more overrated restaurant

in n out

All chain restaurants in general. Go local or cook at home.

the last time i ate chipotle, i had diarrhea for about 24 hrs and got a hemorrhoid. The only reason I ate it was because it was free for some work party.

Fucking never again

I unironically love Chipotle

those are fighting words son.

its not that good. the fries are some of the worst fast food fries you can get. the burger is fine, its just a burger.

whataburger is superior in every way.

is this just a meme or is it real? i’ve heard lots of “chipotle broke muh tummy” but the two times i’ve eaten it i was fine. same with taco bell, no issues. however i had appendicitis a few months ago but no taco bell before or after for the most part

Seconded. I go for lunch once a week.

order them extra crispy or animal style next time you get them and you will be rethinking what you just said

in that guys defense if you have to special order fries for them to be good, that doesn’t help the restaurants rep. the fries should be cash with or without additives

>PEANUTS AND PEANUT OIL, BITCH

What do I win?

i've tried them animal style. its ok but honestly too much and if i want fries i dont want them buried in shit. and i shouldnt have to custom order fries to be good. the fries are garbage. they taste like wendys fries after they get cold. they're just objectively not good. i'll concur that the burger is better than most other fast food joints, but the fries are some of the worst you can get. its no wonder the menu has all that meme animal style shit to make up for how bland everything else is.

>b-b-but muh free nuts

Regional burger chains. In N Out and Whataburger are both fucking memes, even Wendy's does a better burger but can be complete shit based on the minorities working there, which still applies to the regional chains.
Five Guys is probably the best burger chain there is.

Remember that every city has local joints with better burgers, so don't compare fast food chains to that. I enjoy Five Guys a lot but usually get that bacon cheese dog over the burger because I can get better burgers from local places and their hotdogs are WAY fucking better than hotdogs at other fast food places like sonic.

>file name
xplain

FREE BREEEEAAAAAADDDD

alright, I understand that. you do you, buddy.

It was great until it became a meme about a decade ago. Really suffered once it caught on and didn't keep up with its expansion. 15 years ago it was the greatest thing ever though

kill yourself faggot. the patty melt is the greatest fast food item in existence.

>Five Guys better than In N Out

It's horrible over rated shiti given it many tries at multiple locations. It's horrible. I'd go anywhere else.
I'm convinced it's just a meme pushed by Texans for a giggle.

Guilty pleasure desu

I don't think anyone actually rates it highly. I like it because of the salad and bread but don't pretend that it's anything special and I don't think anyone else other than trailer trash does either.

Come to San Antonio and tell me that to my face faggot.

I've been to several in San Antonio and it fucking sucked ass.
Dry ass burger, wilted lettuce, mealy tomato ugh. Just terrible.

>This fast food burger I can only get in select states is better
>no this fast food burger I can only get in one state is better
Why the fuck is there a constant debate between in n out and whataburger? You literally never have to choose between the two, so who the fuck cares?

UNLIMITED BREADSTICKS

There are several In N Outs in Texas buddy

Not him. It's edible but overrated as fuck. Better option than mcdonalds but that means basically nothing.

In and out over Whataburger any day. Not even a califag either. At least in and out uses fresh ingredients.

Fair enough, let the debate of what shitty fast food is best continue.

>At least in and out uses fresh ingredients.
And bullshit marketing wins another. Just goes to show if you can make your fast food chain seem hipster and corporate at the same time then everyone will slop up your disgusting garbage!

You can literally see the kitchen user. you can see the patties being cooked and the potatoes being sliced, as well as the veggies. I saw it with my own eyes man. Whataburger is just a burger king/McDonald's like joint with frozen everything.
I'm not saying in and out is the greatest burger place of all time but damn dude you'd have to be quite retarded to think it's not better then most run of the mill burger joints.

went on school field trips and walked around the inside of in-n-outs, can confirm this

How is Chipotle overrated? I feel like if anything it gets more shit than it deserves.

>Whataburger is just a burger king/McDonald's like joint with frozen everything.
factually untrue, obvious stoned califag detected. keep shoveling down your overpriced memeburgers DUDE ANIMAL STYLE!

This is all true

In n out is best value, too. Been far east for a bit but last time I lived near one it was barely 5 bucks for a combo

In N Outs fries are some of the worst you can get. It takes the whole experience down a peg. The burger is great yeah but the fries are fucking horrible. Makes me not want to eat there.

Not even a califag man. I visited California and Texas on separate repeat occasions. I've tried both because of this long running dick waving contest. Whataburger is vastly overrated and no better then a typical fast food joint. In and out better, on level of say Five Guys, but cheaper I think.
Both are inferior to any local burger joint or dive bar, everyone should get over themselves.

>Likes Five Guys and In N Out
>Two of the worst fries you can get in fast food
Wanna know why I don't care about your opinion?

Some faggot in my high school thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Who said anything about fries? I'm talking about burgers.
I agree, in and out fries suck.
Whataburgers fries also suck and remind me of burger king.
Five guys fries are ok.
McDonald's has the best fries.

Five Guys fries can either be god tier or shit tier. It's a weird thing I've found about that chain. I don't live near one but was out of town during the weekend and had a weird craving for it so I got some. Bacon cheese dog was superb but the fries were 6/10, sloppy but overcooked at the same time which is a really weird combo.

Also, don't order their regular fries, order cajun fries and order the"little" amount because they will still fill your bag up to the max with them and it saves money. If you're trying to be SUPER cheap than just eat there and eat a shit ton of peanuts rather than ordering their expensive fries.

Not sure why this is such a big deal are you faggots really that hurt if your choice of burger joint is not popular? What is wrong with you guys chill the fuck out

Fuck you

awww did I make you mad?

Bet you're a nigger

>he chooses a restaurant based on fries
Exactly how fat are you?

Just shut the fuck up you uncultured pig, In n Out is by no means bad, but just fuck off

oh that's a good one
>He doesn't like my fast food restaurant of choice.
>must be a nigger!!!
ah, a true Texan.

At least I'm not a nigger

>Texas
>Invaded by Mexicans
>Muh Republic!!

in n out is fucking terrible whitecastle tier garbage. Chipotle is alright

white castle is good tho

came here to post this

whataburger is bad lmao

I had in n out for the first time on a trip to Frisco a year ago and it was stunning in it’s avergness.

It's a meme they serve organic non gmo food with pasture raised meats so maybe people can't handle it compared to the McDonald's they eat every day

it's a submeme of the larger "all mexican food makes everyone fart and shit everywhere because it contains beans" meme

The problem with Chipotle is they trust highschool retards to properly handle raw meat and be clean as apposed to slapping a frozen patty on the burger machine

No kids handle the meat lmao do you even work there?

No. No, I do not user.

Five Guys has the best fries out there, and O think it is because of the oil they use.

it is overrated tho. it's just a consistent and "clean" fast food burger. yes, i live in a state with in n out less than 5 min away.

>be mexican
>go to the USA to steal jobs
>try Chipotle to remember my casa
>mfw

the fuck

Literally came here to post this when I saw the thread

chipotle is like new age california fufu cuisine, it is not classic mexican 'mission style' burrito

chipotle is good but it is not classic mexican cooking

I remember trying the queso and thinking it was really awful. I read that they changed it up and it's acceptable now. Is that true?

idk why anyone would think this

>Paying $10 for a burger
Why when you can get a burger just as tasty and filling at in n out

He said "overrated". I don't know anybody who cheers wildly about the food there. If anything it maintains a reputation of mediocre casual dining for people on a budget who don't feel like cooking at home.

Yeah it tastes better

It was overrated in like 2014 when it was a huge meme alongside “Netflix and chill” and the like. Now it’s just a convenient restaurant that makes pretty good food with high quality ingredients for not too much money. Their queso is pretty shit though.

>chipotle arrived in my flyover town in 2014
Jesus, imagine being this flyover. Was that before or after Starbucks?

GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU BODY.

This is easily the best “wait in line for your burrito bowl” type restaurant in America. If it isn’t delicious every time, you’re ordering wrong, if that’s even possible.

>bowl
>white rice
>pinto beans
>steak
>side of barbacoa
>shredded cheese
>corn salsa
>lite green salsa
>side of hot salsa
>guac
>fuck you, I know it’s extra, I’m going to scream at you if you don’t give me a whole spoonful
>sauza margarita

Never once had diarrhea from this, always enough food to have a whole extra meal leftover, always fresh except for the one I went to in Virginia, it sucked.

Their Cajun fry seasoning is the absolute best fry seasoning available in TN, aside from Pal’s.

By the way the Cajun fries seasoning is literally this.

Nice. I'll give it another try for lunch today.

>Being this white

on this board?

Culver's

Only reason I don't say whataburger or publix is because they are actually good

calling chipotle overrated is like calling starbucks overrated, kinda a tired point

I've eaten there at least 100 times and only once got an exploding ass. Just use some caution, don't eat there the day before you have a big presentation at work, or a job interview, or big exam, etc.

shake shack
buffalo wild wings

most chain restaurants are trash in general

so edgy

bitches love the buffalo, matey.

*blocks your path*

chipotle used to be great but their food has gone downhill. they over salt everything. watch them grill steak or chicken some time, they literally put a handful of salt on each piece of meat. I like salt but their food is just inedible.

it's a shitty bar with mediocre hot wings. BWW is only famous because it's a stock market meme, just like shake shack. The finance reporters never shut the fuck up about it when it IPOed to feed the ponzi. You can get better wings at local places.

I eat chipotle all the time and it's never bothered me. It might be a location thing, though.

The food at Fogo de Chao is UMA DELICIA though

Overrated by who

u

not DELICIA enough for those prices

First thing I thought of.

Culvers is okay. I still think they make a better burger than in n out

>being poor
>being too retarded to get a groupon

>"I don't know what animal style is," the post