Microwaving water

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5131362/hot-tea-esophageal-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awww, a Europoor.

Yes, my dad does this

how else would you get it hot enough to make tea

You're really taking this anti-microwave posting to the next level here.
Are you suggesting you can taste a difference between hot water that was made hot with a stove vs. hot water that was made hot with a microwave?

Enjoy your cancer.

Don't do this it creates mustard gas

>hot water causes cancer

>the excitement of molecules via microwaves creating heat via friction will give me cancer
And the say American education is bad.

i never understood the american's aversion to electric kettles.
there's no faster way to boil water at home, and that's useful for more than just making tea.

It's not faster than a microwave. They're about the same.

We have 110v not 220v is mostly why.

>eating radiation water
>hurrr durrr it doesn't cause cancer
why don't you microwave your balls and see what happens, skipper

Lower voltage in American homes.

i'll do it if you kettle boil yours

>giving your water microwave stank

What kind of shit microwave do you own?
>radiation water
lol, read a book pls.

Britbong here. When we went to America we had to boil our water in a pot lol!
Desu I can't remember if our hotel room had a microwave or not :/

there is a faster way: a motherfucking microwave

>Not doubling the breakers to your kitchen to allow for 3kW kettles.
It's not like you run your laundry machines on 110v.

In a kettle?

I would be running 10 ga wire to a dryer though.

>"eating" water
do americunts really do this?

>chopsticks
>american
It's CLEARLY an asian microwave.

not microwave related, but....

time.com/5131362/hot-tea-esophageal-cancer/

>americunts
it's the europoor that suggested "eating" water. if your question was "do europoors really eat water", the answer is 'no' because it's too expensive. they drink beer instead to ensure that any testosterone they might have accidentally produced is eradicated.

>Among people who regularly smoked cigarettes and drank at least one drink per day, drinking hot tea was linked to a five-times higher risk of developing esophageal cancer, compared to those who didn’t do any of those three habits. In people who didn’t have those two vices, however, drinking tea did not seem to have a significant effect on cancer development.
What this is really saying is that people who smoke and drink alcohol have trashed their body so much that even hot water is enough to push their already cancerous cells over the edge.

Thats how I make ramen.
Smash noodles a bit,fill with wtaer to JUST over the top of the noodles,microwave 2:45.
LET IT COOL,FOOL!

Used to.

I started keeping an electric kettle when I was in college.

I have a keurig now and will use it for hot water most of the time now.

do I have to both smoke AND drink for that result to be true? Or is drinking 1 drink per day + hot tea enough to get the increased cancer risk? I drink moderately probably 5 days a week

Then he locks eyes with you as he drinks boiling water,just to remind you who's boss around here,tough guy.

>JUST over the top of the noodles
That's how I know you really are microwaving noodles on a regular basis, this is exactly the right way to do it which I think everyone inevitably will realize after long enough time doing trial and error.
More and you have to drain excess water, less and you don't have enough water and it's left partially hard and nasty.

The study is suggesting both.
I wouldn't be worried about avoiding hot water though. The more important message there is if you smoke and drink then you've already fucked yourself up badly enough to where the most benign thing in the world can harm you.

Well, pretty much everything I've read says that 2-3 drinks / day for a man has almost no negative effects on long term health. If 1 drink a day + 1 cup of hot water is causing substantially increased cancer risk, I find that counter-intuitive. Although, I guess risk of esophagal cancer is so low to begin with, 5x-ing it isn't really that big of a deal.

Don't listen to the asshats in this thread. My granny smoked three packs a days of Luck Strikes and drank two pots of coffee and days and lived till 97.

To be fair nobody can really say anything's causing cancer in that study.
All they're finding is that people who smoke, and drink alcohol, and drink hot water, have a greater risk of esophageal cancer.
It could be the water isn't causing anything and that people who are genetically prone to getting that sort of cancer when they smoke and drink are also genetically prone to get more pleasure out of tea.
You have a similar problem with Parkinson's and how coffee drinking is negatively correlated with it. A lot of people read a story about that and assume it means coffee causes some sort of anti-Parkinson's protection, but it could just as easily be the case that people who get Parkinson's eventually are genetically predisposed to enjoy coffee less.

I use a kettle to boil water.
I am american

I forwarded this post to ICE you filthy illegal.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Based Magapede. God bless.