>inb4 a bullet

fresh meat and produce
processed junk is a link to depression

Spicy food. It releases endorphins.

penises no jokes

stop with this meme

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors

based hilldawg poster

Something cooked by a woman who loves you and will have sex with you, so preferably not a blood relative unless it’s at least a third cousin.

Gottago fast

A slug.

New hot tip:
Make some jello
Using /sip/.
Happy fellow.

A FUCKING BULLET

I've got a penis for you, bitch. You want that fried, grilled, or raw?

oh my fucking lord i laughed out loud no jokes

according to "hacking of the american mind" foods higher in tryptophan can give you serotonin response: eggs, and turkey meat. sounds like a smart book.

Walnuts, red meat, and milk.

Food makes you happiest when your hungry. Warm cinnamon oatmeal on an empty stomach always makes me feel great.

For me it's ramen noodles with pickled jalapeno peppers

The fact that was the direction you took when it came to specificity raises some questions.

My suggestion. Get yourself some vitamin D. Have a picnic on a sunny day with a good fantasy book. Bring a bottle of wine and some pre-made sandwiches or a charcuterie plate, some bread and cheese. Sit in the sun and eat and drink while reading something that doesn't have to do with anything that's going on in your life. Maybe take a nap. Go home.

Good suggestion

Fatty fish with lots of Omega 3's. Get some deenz. Cacao. Walnuts. A variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. Eggs

Don't listen to this guy he wants you to get skin cancer

Homemade marianara & parmesan breadsticks.

Whole plant foods :-)

Holy fuck dude FUCKING END YOUR JOURNEY ON THIS FORUM

That reaction is a bit much, man. Especially in a thread about good vibes.

Chinese. Cheap americanized chinese good just sends this relaxing wave of fulfillment throughout my body.

>he wouldn't break in a 1st cousin.

Don't ever do this if you can avoid it.

This