More than 12 million people enjoy the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day

More than 12 million people enjoy the Colonel's freshly cooked chicken every single day.

>enjoy
Prove it.

If they didn't enjoy it, KFC wouldn't be making $20 billion+ every year.

people don't "enjoy" when they have to use preparation h on their hemorrhoids, but pfizer is a billion dollar company.

What percentage of that is americans? Honest question here, I know KFC is real big in places like Japan and some of the only fried chicken you can find in other places.

I’d bet a large percentage of those people are obese

people would enjoy it even more if they start opening up locations inside malls

The key is they 'have to' use preparation H. No-one 'has to' eat KFC Captain Autismo.

hey man, i didn't start the bad argument train here.

also, you are conflating enjoyment with the satisfaction of an addictive, compulsive behavior. fat fucks eat KFC cuz their junkie brains tell them they have to or their brains are swimming in cortisol. that isn't enjoyment, it's just a fucken fix.

Japan knows how to make chicken though. American KFC is made from low lives with no dreams. The product tends to reflect the prepper.

Do other states still eat KFC? I’m in NY in Queens. There was one and a lot of people would go, then Popeyes opened up the block and KFC lost all its customers and closed. Then nearly every KFC within 20 miles closed and it’s only Popeyes

Not much people go to KFC and I live in Minnesota. Exactly what you said happened here as well; popeyes took over the chicken biz here.

I’d bet a large percentage of those people are high in melanin

I like their side dishes. KFC has that going for it at least.

I am one of those 12 million today.

If I order a nigger meal I go to bo bangles instead of this greasy shit

Liar. I've heard the only nigger meal that satisfies you is a fresh load of cum straight out of a rigid black cock.

Ah yes, superior Japanese KFC folded a thousand times

This happened in my town too. I think kfc is losing its grasp in America.

I ate KFC this morning

Enjoy your unsalted food you swine.