You'll find me at the local McDonald's restaurant once or twice a day

You'll find me at the local McDonald's restaurant once or twice a day.
With a great new menu as well as all the classics you know and love, there's something for all the family. If price is an issue you'll be pleasantly surprised to find some of your favorite items on the Mcpick® menu!
This is a business model I can really get behind, I guess you could say I'm lovin' it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2aqR8ShomFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love that $1 2 3 dollar menu!

Cant wait to see who gets fired over the abysmal 123 menu

It really is bad lol

I'm lovin' it! Can I get a McChicken®?

I'll take a Grand Mac meal, large fries and a large Coke!!

You have great taste, user. No homo. ;)

The meal is already inclusive of fries and Coke.

Are you ordering extras user?

I'll take his extra fries and also a Baked Apple Pie®.

For me

The only think better than eating a delicious Quarter Pounder is puking it back up again so you don't absorb any of those nasty calories. I'm lovin' it!

I'll take a Filet-o-Fish® and a small Shamrock Shake®! I'm lovin' it.

FOR ME IT IS THE MCCHCICCIDKEN

As a McDonald's chef, I'm deeply offended by all the mocking of the beautiful products we make.

I'll have some Fries®, a Burger®, and a Soda®

As much hate as Mickey D's gets, they are actually mid-high tier fast food. Not taking into account regional chains like Whataburger and In-n-out, I would say McDonald's sits at the top of the fast food chain. Great value and a lot of their food is actually pretty decent. I enjoy a nice quarter pounder from time to time.

Too bad those burgers illustrated are faker than all photoshopped models combined.

The consistency is what does it.

the niggers at my local mcdicks take so fucking long that it's not even worth it

my I recommend a non nig McDonald's?
I assure you the trip is worth it for a delicious Grand Big Mac with that oh so good Mac Sauce

Try a tasty McRib®.

It's so good they can only offer it for a limited time!

Are you Steve Easterbrook? Sounds like Veeky Forums's Todd Howards.

McDonald's is bland to me but I really like the sausage burrito and the Mcchicken. I prefer Burger King but they are inconsistent.

This. McDonald's is always the same everywhere, it's just ok but I never had a bad experience. Taco Bell is also consistent. Whereas I've had some truly bad Wendy's, jack in the box, burger kino, and Subway

Subway is in its own category of shit tier.

I don't know how you can fuck up a sandwich so hard, I think the worst part is the bread. I don't mind the new wraps but it's like nobody trained the employees how to make them right

I legit do this sometimes with meals I regret having in my stomach making my poor enzymes work overtime

Ironic shilling is still against the rules

Are you a shill

They set the bar for worst overall fast food restaurant

Everything from the horrible and inconsistent food, the long wait times, the brain dead employees that mess every order up, to their fucked up poojet coded website and app

Anyone try the meme sauce? Pretty damn good tobehonest

Why doesn't McDonalds just rename themselves Nigger Slop

My local one is now selling Long John Silver food.
youtu.be/2aqR8ShomFc

The only thing I eat from McDonald’s is their hot cakes.

It's for lent.

Damn that looks pretty good.
Another delicious item from McDonald's!

Sorry, but I am a Subway employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Subway do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Subway gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO SUBWAY THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Subway exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Subway worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Subway worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Subway sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.

Why isn't McDonald's Ketchup "Fancy" anymore??
I may have to take my business elsewhere if they're slacking on the ketchup

>celebrating bulimia
Enamel erosion tastes like high self esteem

Nah, Taco Bell down south is always shit for some reason, specifically in Florida. Taco Bell in the Northeast is always consistent though.