Any parents here? How did your cooking change after you got kids, both recipes and habits and whatnot?

Any parents here? How did your cooking change after you got kids, both recipes and habits and whatnot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NZ42D2rHew8?t=10s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520261693493.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asking Veeky Forums for parenting help
fuck off woman

What an odd thing to ask on Veeky Forums

more dinotendies. also, post feet

Please point out the part where he asks for help

Idk. I abandoned mine 8 years ago.

>Lots more single serving snacks on hand (string cheese, granola bars, apple sauce cups)
>dumbed down menu for less appreciative palates
>fruit with every meal

bumping for curiosity.

did anyone develop more interest in proper nutrition when they started cooking for their little darlings?

Fuck no; fuck those little cretins. They get reduce priced lunches at school and tendies at home. Other that that, the kiddos are getting Happy Meals® from based McDonald's.

I'm a mother of 2
Sadly my petite body only allowed me to deliver them through a C-section
At least my vagina is as good as ever
I also love to cook chickenpot pie for my hubby

Post feet

eww no way pervert
I have big hippo feet anyways
anyways let's talk about food, that's why we are here
for my kids I prefer to make classic mac in cheese, in the oven, and drizzle some bacon bits on it, I add some broccoli as well, and cream to get the right texture

>(OP): tell me about food!
>(You): i'm a girl and i wanna tell you about my vagina!
Here's your (Attention).

I would drizzle chocolate sauce on your big feet and lick it off. Now post feet.

What in the fuck? I was just curious to know how people changed their shit when they got kids.

you don't know how to change a nappy?

Bobs and vegene or GTFO

>getting kids
Did someone throw a baby at you and force you to keep it? Abort yourself, roastie

I'm a dude and I don't have kids.

My cooking changed a lot when my son was born. Actually, before that, since I wanted a healthy pregnancy. I cooked a lot before then, but it wasn't as nutrition focused, it was more for pleasure. After my son was born my mom gave me a cookbook for babies and toddlers that she used when we were little, and that was nice because it not only had recipes for homemade baby foods and toddler meals, but also listed everything you couldn't give them by age, which is always helpful for first time parents. So, we ate lots of freshly prepared vegetables, fruits, lean meats, fish, rice, oatmeal, homemade breads, and certain dairy products like yogurt, hard cheeses. My son was never a picky eater, but he did get spoiled by the time he was in his teens for junk foods after eating them at school and with his friends. He's an adult now, but his palate is pretty refined, he loves trying new foods still, and is always calling me to tell me about some new restaurant, or dish, or cuisine he's tried.

Begone, THOT!

Stop acting like such a child.

choke on my scrote, roastie

this is good to read but makes me sad because i wish my mum was more like you. i just got given any crap that she came home with that she got through a drive thru window. and the only thing she taught me how to cook was mac and cheese, with a can of tuna for more substance.
i had no idea about nutrition and why food was important. but i guess that made me appreciate it more when i discovered it for myself.

anyway, thanx for your forthrightness. was a good read.

Ill find out soon. Babies due at the end of the month and I go the majority of the cooking. Ive been freezing meals all week in preparation for having no free time anymore.

w2c specs?

are you scared of having an autistic kid lol

You're welcome, posts like yours make me wish I could just adopt people like you and shake your parents until they listen to reason. Having children should be the ultimate reason to learn how to cook properly. I'm glad you've discovered cooking well for yourself, though.

Yes, can't test for it in utero and hes getting it from both directions. That and I'm worried he will come out a ginger. Thats a fate worse than death.

>I'm worried he will come out a ginger
I saw a different word in there.

Also, watch them GMOs. They are linked to autism. Google it.

That's Russian propaganda.

>he

I'm more intrigued about how you found this Vietnamese vegan coffee brewing forum in the first place.

This is one of the most popular websites on the english internet...

ur asshole is linked to homosexuality

I've been here since the beginning. I found it indirectly back then while I was looking up bits from a comedy show I liked, and I've never left. I'm .

>also listed everything you couldn't give them by age
Most of that shit is bullshit myths.

t. Biochemist/molecular biologist/whatever title best suits the grant I am applying for

Idiot. Choking hazards are not myths, dumbass.

fuck off slut

Aw, did you get your wittle feelings hurt? Idiot.

t. seething hole

>this butthurt
Cry more, faggot.

Calm your flaps

Keep crying, dumbass.

The only one crying here is your Arby’s ass

Your raging asspain is showing. They make creams for that.

i would force my wife to eat no sugar or carbs a few weeks before and during pregnancy and eat a lot of bitter and sour foods.
that way we wouldnt have any trouble with children that dislike veggies.

i would also get them hooked on fermented food

if you believe weston price then hard pregnancy's are completely the fault of your diet because tribes dont even need people to help with birth. it would just flop out with like 30% the difficulty females have nowadays.

child birth is so naturally painless that it can happen unexpectantly. one day you can be walking down the street, and boom. there's a baby in your underpants!

youtu.be/NZ42D2rHew8?t=10s

you ain't never gonna love something that was cut out of you like a tumor.

miserable cunt.

yes i'm projecting to you, mum.

All those people just starting at a newborn baby as it writhes on concrete. How can this nation be the future world power?

I feed them boxed mac n cheese with a pinch of soap.

the thing about goats is that they'll eat anything so i just feed mine refuse like the tops off strawberries and orange peels and other food refuse alongside their normal feed. if you want to let yours come indoors then i suggest at a young age you train them to wear a diaper so they don't shit everywhere

My dogs loved goatpoop. Im sure If I had an indoor goat theyd take care of the mess for me.

>>Repeatedly butchered and scarred muscle and skin.
>>Vagina still okay.
>>Will never be naked again or is just a shameless monster.

They're really good at caesareans nowadays. Anyone with that scarring either gave birth a very long time ago or had a real shit doctor.

FEET OR GTFO

>They're really good at caesareans nowadays
are you retarded, nothing has changed about it nowadays the only difference is whether they use staples or sutures to close your gaping hole. The scaring is the last of your worries when you realize your pelvic floor muscles are destroyed, by 40 you will live like an 80 year old constantly shitting yourself and moaning in pain

>tfw human delivery is the most painful/dangerous/lethal out of the whole creation
women were really cursed by God

>being this picky with semantics
what, do you want him to say he's been fucking blessed?

Veeky Forums is one of the better places about this, but you should know that any reference to family or having children will always drive plenty of unhappy anons fuckkng berserk.

Choking hazards aren't things you can't give at certain ages. Those are things like honey and whatever other gay meme shit housewives come up with.
Choking hazards are common sense, nobody has to make a guide saying "don't give them food with bones in it when they are 3"

can kids of all ages eat peanuts? you got 30 seconds becaus google doesn't count.

time starts now

Post feet.

>can kids of all ages eat penis
yes

double time's up

no teeth = can't chew

you lose

do'nt ever have kids because you obviously lack ""common sense"".

>no teeth = can't chew
those are the ones that give the best succ

When I was a kid I loved food and was more than happy to try new things. I'm grateful for it because I would loathe being a picky eater.

>that awkard moment when i just realised you said penis instead of peanuts. kek.

well played.

ffs, meant for

you know thats not true for pre-historic pregnancy

only after modern diets where introduced (rice/wheat) did this shit happen.

well he told you cunts not to eat the apple.

suffer bitch.

The true god would not keep man in ignorance and darkness
Fuck your demiurge

>you know thats not true for pre-historic pregnancy
>you know
How would you ever ""know"" such a thing?
Arrogant brainlets are the worst

IF I'VE TOLD YOU ONCE I'VE TOLD YOU A THOUSAND TIMES

please don't touch the service apple. why won't you learn?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520261693493.webm

Eating the fruit only brought disease, evil and death upon the world.
It didn't bring any knowledge you edgy brainwashed moron

>How would you ever ""know"" such a thing?

they can date the earth
they can date the era's people lived in with very high accuracy
they can use samples from tribes today that still live like they did back then

the only unimaginative brainlet here is you.
do some fucking research instead of spouting opinions.

>prehistoric cavemen had hospitals and mcdonalds an sheeeit

>2018
>taking the old testament (or most of the new testament) seriously

>Carbon 14 is a thing so I can claim that ((prehistoric)) women didn't suffer during childbirth

You're in for a very bad surprise in you think there is no God, genius

>yes lets ignore my last point.
how are you so dumb

When did I ever say that, you stinking zealot halfwit.

>they
>they

If you're aware about ((them)), how come you still buy ((their)) bullshit?

creator =/= god
keep worshiping that lion headed worm

>inb4 muh retarded concept of God

The God of the Bible is the real deal. Jesus Christ died to buy you a free pass to Heaven. The rest is deceptive BS meant to lead you astray

Are you actually saying science is bullshit? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Are you so ARROGANT as to try to define God? If your definition of God is true, you're in a lot more trouble than I am, idiot.

Yes, jew doctors keep switching up whether or not they should be exposed to them at a young age or not. They said they shouldn't but recently changed their mind again.
If you mean straight peanuts then the same would apply to any nut.

peanuts cho cho
peanuts cho cho
waht i want
what i want
peanuts cho cho

Science is a great proof of the existence of God, seeBut you don't know shit about science, friend. You just repeat whatever crap your public school fed you.
If you'd really know what you are talking about, then the very concept of Darwinic evolution should sound as sane as flat earth theory to you.

I eat peanuts every day
I feel so good when I have them in my hand
I do not care what the people say
Cause if I don't got my peanuts then I'm in pain
They've got vitamins and minerals
Make me strong as you can tell
They make me a lyrical general
You don't eat peanuts, then go to the hell
You can do 200 push up
If you eat peanuts a lot
Then you get the girls with the really good butts
And they let you put the peepee-wet in the crapshot
Peanuts good, potato chips bad
Peanuts are the best snack I ever had
They have so good smelly scent
But you better look out for the elephant
Cause he took my peanuts while I was on the poop pot
And he looked me in the face, said he did not
So if you took my peanuts then your gonna get a punch
Cause I need a good snack to go with my lunch

>If your definition of God is true, you're in a lot more trouble than I am, idiot.

How that?

Lol, you're so stupid you don't even know that there's more than one person replying to your idiotic posts. Yes, I do "know science", and you are delusional.

i dont believe in god, hes boring
id rather believe in norse gods

though i like the concept of
tributes+believe=power

or the japanese way where everything is a god and the more it gets worshiped the larger it becomes.

anyway i dont care about religion in any other way.
if i worship your god i would be tormented by the tens of thousands of gods i did not believe in.
i dont know if there is a god, probably not in any way we can imagine if there is one.

Because you're breaking so many biblical tenents, you'd be damned.