Last Supper

Alright Veeky Forums
You're a death row inmate now
What's your last supper

Three McChickens, Three Quarter Pounders w/Cheese.

Wouldn't it be lunch, though?

A pound of pearl onions, two boxes of orange tictacs, and a Sobe Lifewater

Keep in mind that there can be strong rules on what is served.

In some states, you eat what all the other inmates eat.

Milk, PBJs, cookies, and some pizza rolls.
I'm lactose intolerant so when I die they'll have to mop up my shit

The PBJ's and Cookies are for dipping into the milk. I just like pizza rolls.

>le last meal poop joke xD
I hope you leave your back gate unlocked and your future grandchild wanders in and falls in the pool and drowns

>poop joke
There is no joke, I would just want to spite my executioners
>implying im rich enough to have a back gate or a pool

i wish i had a food allergy because i'd order a lot of whatever that food was (assuming no one knows) and fucking kill myself before the execution

>i'm underage: the post

Is this some ancient pasta or meme I'm not aware of?

reddit

It wouldn't happen, but my request would probably be for a free world hamburger and fries with a beer to wash it down.

>What's your last supper
As if it mattered??

it's time to stop posting

>500gr of spaghetti
>1 liter tomato sauce
>1kg grated cheese
>200gr minced beef meat
>2 liter bottle of orange fanta

Pure bliss. And no, I'm not fat, I just have a big complexion.

Small pizza margherita
Spaghetti Carbonara
Dozen chicken wings
Smash Burger
Extra crispy fried chicken tendies
Handful of mixed berries
Three cups of cappuccino

I'd die happy.

The circumstances surrounding this guy's execution are actually pretty interesting I suggest people look it up if they are interested in capital punishment or the Clintons

Eat it nerd. Go rain on someone else's parade. Spoilsport.

Fugg forgot the most important thing:
French toast with a shit ton of cinnamon

Here's to you Nicola and Bart~

my mums boiled chicken with rice... I'd probably eat a spoon full to reminisce and give the rest away to charity.

texans are a bunch of jerks

I've met a number of Texans in my life, and some have been a bit curt but I've never met a downright rude one. That being said depriving a man of one last joy before oblivion or damnation or whatever is kinda dark. That being said, most of em were murdering psychopaths. Kinda hard to figure out who holds the moral highground.

Why just this? I guess he was a psycho, but was there some significance to olives?

His intention was to be buried with the pit of the olive in his stomach so that an olive tree grew from his grave. Obviously this didn't end up happening.

Good try, though. +1

For his last meal, Feguer didn't want anything fancy; in fact, his request was not even really a meal at all. All he wanted was a single olive with the pit still in it.[2] He told guards he hoped an olive tree would sprout from his grave as a sign of peace.[2]

A lot of southerners have a kind of moral fastidiousness that can come across as bizarre to outsiders. Like they are real friendly but they do not forget being wronged anytime soon. "Everything I need to know about islam I learned on 9/11" and all that

The last meal is a case in point. Some jackass in Texas ordered a really expensive meal and didn't eat any of it with a big shit eating grin as a final fuck you to the world so instead of recognizing that it was one person's choice and showing mercy to the others the politicians and voters of texas decided to give a big fuck you back to the other death row inmates in their state and take away the last meal privileges. Given how religious they supposedly are it's kinda strange to me but then again when a preacher hit my mother with his car in Dallas the county clerk wouldn't file a complaint because "he is a man of the cloth, you simply don't do that."

that's pretty neat

lmao i've never heard that one before
thanks for the guffaws etc

I'd have some wild sockeye salmon, mashed potatoes, asparagus and also halibut fish and chips with tartar sauce. Maybe some beer or wine, bunch of different fresh berries for dessert, a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, pistachio cherry tart, a bar of dark chocolate and some fruit candies and mints. earl grey tea and a cup of black coffee.

If there is a $20 limit or something I'd just have the fish and chips. Then I'd try to get my hands on some prison grade heroin