Mods ruin borddddds

It Is you, mods, who just start all these contrarian threads to get hits/attention? Right? Its so consistent, and not that i doubt the lurking power of the dipshits on here, there is so much bullshit on this board that It would take a zoolander kind of person to come up with all these threads about nothing or just being contrarian for attention.

link to examples or it didn't happen

You doubt it happens?

i want to see your perspective

one man's funpost is another woman's shitpost

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Is that what it is? Wanting to see anothers perspective? See this? Is It wrong for me to want something good for this board?
Im all for shit posting in a decent thread for shits and giggles, but to hijack a whole board with inane idiocy is another thing.

>something good
again; give an example of what you consider to be good.

if you really cared you wouldn't need to be asked a second time, let alone and third and fourth.

seems to me that you just want to vent some sexual frustration. need a hug?

show me on the teddy where the bad man hijacked your thread.

>something good
Something that is not bad.
I asked if you doubted threads being posted for attention in the worst way.
Exactly how many times was I asked a question that was never asked, again?

You wanted my perspective. Dont be annoyed when i deliver it.

I have it on good authority that progun has been a mod for a while and personally created 90% of the 'go 'za posts during that stupid fucking meme's heyday.

>Dont be annoyed when i deliver it.
but you started this thread because you were annoyed by someone not delivering your standard of quality.

This post is in violation of the NAP

newfags can't tripforce

I never demanded a specific or standard of quality.
I laid a premise. A premise that this board is slipping. I would ask you to provide me evidence otherwise.
And before you begin, this thread is not all im doing. I do my best to help others on here who actually care about their craft. YEAH YEAH holier than thou. Forgive me for giving a shit

>Something that is not bad is good
Impeccable logic, friend. Give yourself a pat on head.

Elaborate.

>I do my best to help others on here
give examples or it didn't happen

Please go back through our converse and answer some questions.
Here are my examples.
To the best of my knowledge; i
Give my best ideas on ingredients
Best menu items
How to use kitchen tools safely and effectively
And most Importantly Not post pointless threads to try and make this board more relevant.

Another proud post to be totally proud of because it is pride worthy.

Are you going to have the sip boys come to your rescue?

adults ignore the things they don't like. but you started a worthless thread just to have a cry. you haven't given examples of what you deem to be of poor quality. nor have you described what you think is vip quality. all you've done is bitch and moan and cry, about which is unclear.

you were asked several times to clarify your point but you refuse. because you can't. because this isn't about board quality it's just an excuse to vent your pmt.

>screaming kid
*vagina

So no answers from you? Just insults. Not that i mind, but you could do ALOT better.
I was kinda scared of mentioning actual threads as I wanted other people to acknowledge them.
But if you cant think of or notice the typical nonsense threads on this board its a bit sad and says alot about you.

You know you can actually report shitposts right?

i have nothing to answer for. you do. you're the one standing on the soap box and placing yourself under scrutiny by making dubious claims while providing nothing to back up those claims.

be gone, thot!

You have nothing to answer for.
I have something to answer for.
I am making dubious claims.
Ok you got me I am %100 wrong and apologise wholeheartedly.
I shall take my leave.

>contrarian threads
>everyone that doesn't agree with me is trolling reeeeeeeee!

what contrarian threads?
what is a "zoolander kind of person"?
how long did your brain go without oxygen after the accident?

Op here disregard everything I've said. I suck massive cock

thread summary:

>WAAAHHH
>what is it dear? what's the problem?
>WAAHHHH
>now, now. stop crying and tell me what you're crying about
>WAAAAAH IT'S NO GOOD
>what's no good?
>ALMOST OF IT WAAAAH
>ok, so tell me the good parts
>WAAAHH I DON'T KNOW
>ok. just trying to help.but i can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong
>WAAAHHHH.
>ok, so you don't really have anything to be sad about so cheer up, hey. everything's going to be fine
I GOT THE ATTENTION THAT I CRAVED SO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE. WAAAAHH.

Hang on a sec. gotta get some food.

Glad you finally came to your senses.

back. tell me why this board isn't enamoured in shit.

Every board has been slipping since Moot abandoned us, and has only gotten worse since /pol/ got flooded with drumpf kiddies who are now spreading their shit to the other boards.

moot sold us down river for tranny ass. Fuck that cuck.

You think this about moot?
The newfagness is killing me